Graduate Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$84
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Holiday Inn Express Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$119
HIExpress.com
Chancellor's House(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Restaurant
$107
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Oxford-West(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$107
Hampton.com
TownePlace Suites Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$104
$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Courtyard Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Castle Hill(Oxford)
$142
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreeted us warmlyole missa great staywalking distanceeach morninghash brownsfresh fruitin townkeithsquarecampusgame
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Cute little B&B just a couple blocks from the center of town. I really enjoyed Oxford most on my trip to the deep south. Helpful people at the B&B but I have to say, I was a little disappointed in the very basic breakfast. Eggs, overdone bacon, okay biscuit and fruit. Nothing to write home about and I would have rather saved my appetite for the Crystal Grill in Greenwood. But overall, a nice night in Oxford.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2011

I visited Oxford with my college bound daughter. She loved Ole Miss and plans to attend this fall. This is my favorite B&B in years. The rooms were large comfortable, great bedding and very clean. Miss Ilene made us a delicious breakfast in the morning but the conversation with her was the best. My daughter didn't want to leave. After a few short hours in the morning with Miss Ilene, my daughter said as she rolled her luggage off the wonderful front porch, "I feel like I'm leaving home". The location is great. We were the only guests and had the beautiful home completely to ourselves. I'm sure I will be back often while my daughter attends Ole Miss.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank fun-on-wheels
Reviewed February 23, 2011

The Oliver-Britt House, which is now renamed "The 5 Twelve," is a wonderful place to stay in Oxford, MS. It is near to everything a person wants to see who comes to visit Oxford. Going left out of the B & B, you can walk over to Ole Miss. Going right out of the place, you are just a few short blocks from the charming town center of Oxford. My husband and I came to Oxford also to see the home, named Rowan Oak, of novelist William Faulkner. The 5 Twelve was near to a beautiful, meandering trail through the woods that led us right to the yard of Rowan Oak.

The 5 Twelve is clean, beautiful and updated, a fusion of modern prints along with more traditional stunningly beautiful oriental rugs. The B & B provides a most comfortable bed with soft sheets and cozy duvet, plush towels, floor to ceiling windows, shampoo and lotion that is paraben-free, coffee and tea service, and many possible outside places to sit. The staff were wonderful and most accommodating. The dining area was bright, cheerful, nicely laid out; the breakfast was delicious, a full southern breakfast.

We loved our stay here and would certainly stay again!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MargaretBcinci
Reviewed February 21, 2011

What a pleasant surprise! We have never been to Oxford before, but met another couple there for a Faulkner fan club weekend. The 5 Twelve was such a nice place to stay. Tons of old south character, very clean, great rooms, bed, baths, and homemade breakfast. It was lovely to be there. We could walk everywhere in just a couple of blocks.

Staying in a hotel is just a complete bore. We recommend opting for something with tons of charm.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2009

Oliver-Britt House is now called the 512 Inn and it has been remodelled. I had stayed at this B&B several years ago prior to the remodel and was really impressed by the work that has been done on it. It's located on a quiet residential street just a few short blocks from the Square..an ideal location. The rooms have been very tastefully redone, but not "over"done, the breakfast is very good Southern home cooking. The home has beautiful porches where you can sit outside. I believe there are 6 rooms, we stayed in room #1 and I think for the night it was around $120.00, well worth every penny. Loved it.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple