“Like stepping back in time to real diners, real servers and real food!”
Review of Ajax Diner

Ajax Diner
Ranked #1 of 186 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience at a gem of a restaurant! I grew up in the South and this was authentic food and authentic experience. If you are in Oxford, a must do!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Had the meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and stuffing. It was really good. Perhaps a little on the salty side but not over the top. It was a lot of food and if I had it to do over again, I would get a salad and split the entree.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

I went to the restaurant as a guest and we had a great time. The atmosphere is outstanding and the choices to order seem to be perfectly selected. The service was fast and courteous. If you are in Oxford this is one of the places that is worthwhile to visit.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

This was my first time to eat here and I was part of a party of six referred by several friends. The food was excellent. I ordered pork chops, mashed potatoes, and butterbeans. I will return to this restaurant.

My only "complaint" if you could call it that is when we entered the restaurant the sign read "Please seat yourself" and every table was full. There was another large party that came in after us and then numerous other small parties. There was no way to keep track of who should be seated first. They might want to have a waiting list to keep down confusion.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I found this cool place on TripAdvisor and am glad. Our large party all agreed that our food was delicious. The service was fast and friendly also. We will be back if ever in Oxford.