“BARBEQUE QUESADILLA”

Ranked #116 of 181 Restaurants in Oxford
Jackson, Mississippi
“BARBEQUE QUESADILLA”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

GET IT! seriously! It is divine-and the sauce that goes with it is awsomely perfect for it. I love Rib Cage and they are open on Sundays, which is not the case for everything on the square!

Visited September 2013

Oxford, Mississippi
“Good but could be better”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We went for a good BBQ sandwich and it was good but I think it could've been lots better. Maybe just an off night cause it wasn't very busy cause we went during the week.

Visited April 2013
Batesville, Mississippi
“Pretty good food!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

They do have a wide variety of different foods and sandwiches. I like the restaurant a lot. My son loves the ribs. I believe I had a sandwich the last time I went, and it was very good and fresh. It is off the Square, so there is a lot of traffic in and out.

Visited August 2012
Quito, Ecuador
“chicken quesadillas are amazing, only one beer on tap though...”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

the chicken quesadillas at the rib cage are the best I've had. It's well seasoned and the sauce is incredible. but if you're looking for a beer other than coors on tap, you'd have better luck at Soulshine across the street.

Visited November 2012
Woodstock Il
“ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The worst by far the worst meal I've ever eaten at a resturant.Chicken was leather, ribs were dry and had no flavor! The cole slaw was store bought, the best part of the meal was the texas toast. I cannot believe that people walk in there twice! I was with two other people and they thought the same. I cannot do enough to bash the food, it was aweful, I'd be ashamed to work there much less own that place!!! If you think this is good BBQ you need to come to Chicago. We left and went across the street and had a pizza, what does that say.

• Visited February 2013