Comfort Inn Olive Branch
$99
Comfort Suites Olive Branch(Olive Branch)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortSuites
$109
$89
$72
Candlewood Suites(Olive Branch)
$82
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Olive Branch Hotel & Suites(Olive Branch)(Great Value!)
$76
$114
$108
$96
$68
$63
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanlocated closegrove parkking bednext morningfront desk stafffree breakfastdryerinterstate
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This was my first and last time ever staying at a Comfort Inn or any Choice Hotel. My room didn't feel clean BECAUSE IT WASN'T! There was hair on the bathroom floor and hair coiled in the wash cloths. I pulled back my sheets and could clearly see a stain on the mattress and a hole in the sheet. I checked in late after a long drive from Georgia and was barely given a greeting by the staff. Heck the room keys didn't even work and I had to go back to the front desk and get new keys. The keying equipment was broken just like the rest of the building and rooms. This hotel needs upgrades and a lot of maintenance attention. I would not recommend this hotel unless you just need a place to crash on a road trip. Never again!

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank TPAPro
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We stayed at this location for two days. Remember a picture is worth more than a thousand words. The photo on the net,vs. the room was completely different. The room was just @ the average level., nothing special, but a convenient location to the attractions and downtown Memphis. Needs touching up in the common areas as well as the rooms.The staff was friendly and professional. The saying of many travlers,you get what you paid for, I did., But not again.

Room Tip: Try a different location. This place needs to be updated. (Paint,carpet, drapes. and door locks.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank oda5432000
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Nice place, good sized suite with sofa, tiny fridge, microwave, flat screen. I HATE the dividers, what is the point? This one is so big, it feels like I'm in a cave when on the couch. I pushed couch out to where I could see window. Slow wifi and VERY annoying login, constantly have to log in, even while continuously working. Difficult drive to Memphis, takes longer than you think.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This hotel is way behind on building maintenance. There was a big scratch on our door. The knob was broken off the closet door. But what worried me the most was the fact that the exterior door would not lock. The building is in need of refurbishing. The location is somewhat noisy. The breakfast was adequate. Otherwise, this hotel was okay for cleanliness, staff friendliness, and comfort of the bed.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Larry D
Laida D, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Dear Larry D,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the maintainance issues on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the maintaunance personell to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Olive Branch.

Kind Regards,

Laida Dawa
Front Desk/Guest relations
ms417

Reviewed March 4, 2014

i was recently their for a business meeting and stayed two nights. The room was clean, beds were comfortable and room was spacious. I am not a huge fan of hotel breakfasts and this one is on par with that. However, the guys i was traveling with seemed to enjoy it. The only other downside is the water pressure in the shower. Other than those minor things my stay was great!

Room Tip: I had a room by the elevator and never heard a thing
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business