“New wraps!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Nashville, TN
“New wraps!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Salads are excellent and good portions. They have new "wraps of shrimp and caesar salad" which are very tasty.

• Visited January 2013

Olive Branch
“Great Choices”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

All the McAlister's have a great choice of food but I really love the potato's....just remember..you CAN only eat one...they are HUGE!

Memphis, TN
“Good family place”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Overall McAlister's Deli is a little pricer than I would like to spend for a meal, but this location is currently running a special on Saturdays in which kids eat free with purchase of an adult entree. This certainly makes it worthwhile. I would like to see more vegetable options on their menu. However, the food usually comes quickly, servers are friendly, and the sweet tea is great! The last time I was there, they had hired a balloon artist to go around and make crazy balloon hats for the kids. Great family atmosphere.

• Visited July 2011
jax
“cold food”
Reviewed March 6, 2011

well I never go here but my co-workers chose it.I was the last one of 3 of us to get my food 20min- then my hot sandwich was colder than room temp as was my Mac and cheese.cold blah.I wish I had my 12$ back.I will never return.

JEEPBAMA
“Awesome McAlisters”
Reviewed March 1, 2010

Very fast and very friendly, Christian music playing on radio