“Awful food and service”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
“Awful food and service”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

You don't expect a lot from chain restaurants but you do expect consistency. My husband and I recently had dinner at this place. The rolls they served were cold and tasted very bad. The salad was wilted and tasted like dirty water. My husband's order was incorrect and half of my order was hot and the other half was cold. For the first time ever in my life - I complained to the manger. (Who didn't even try to correct all the problems -he just looked at me!) If you are traveling through town - stay away from this place. You are better off eating fast food!

Visited July 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Not wonderful, but adequate.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

First time at an O'Charley's for me. Probably would eat there again if it were the most convenient place...much better, in my opinion, than Applebee's but that's faint praise!

Visited July 2013
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Help Wanted”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Often when we see that sign outside we are aware there may be issues ... but the food was excellent, served quickly and well priced. This was our first trip to an O'Charleys and the Fried Pickle Chips were wonderful. Yes, we'll me back.

Visited March 2013
Denton, Texas
“Good food, not such good service”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I ate at O'Charley's for the first time today. The food was pretty good and not over priced. My problem was with the service. It was lunch time, and the restaurant was pretty busy. We spent over an hour there and saw our server only when he walked close enough to our table that we could get his attention (and that was a whopping total of 4 times). I understand being busy, but when I looked around the restaurant for him, he could always be found close to the front flirting with the hostess. The table beside us complained about his poor service as well. In all fairness, I think he was the only server who wasn't working like crazy to push through the lunch rush.

Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Was very pleased with the way that the employees made us feel there.

Visited November 2011