“Best Staff - bar none”
Review of Candlewood Suites

Candlewood Suites
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Olive Branch
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The staff at this location are superb ... they anticipate your needs and address any requests immediately. Kecia, Jasmine, Jonathan and David are great folks excelling in the hospitality industry.

We had a couple requests for some minor (REALLY minor!) maintenance issues as we went out the door. By the time we returned later that day both items had been taken care of. NEVER before have we ever received that kind of attention to our comfort.

Candlewood Suites is our favorite brand and this location is a perfect example of how the best of the best take care of their guests, so why would we even consider any other brand.

To top this location off - it is 5-10 minutes from any all stores, services and restaurants you could ever possibly want or need. EZ access off the future I-22 or US 78 corridor. You bet we will return ... any time we are in Memphis.

Free guest laundry and gym is the icing on the cake ... oh! and did I mention the FREE Wednesday night guest appreciation hot meal?

Room Tip: 3rd floor is mostly for their smoking guests. All rooms are nice, rooms on the back side will provid...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
CWOlivebranch, Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay. We are very proud of our staff's dedication to make every guest feel at home. It was so nice having you with us during your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband had a medical procedure scheduled and it was a last minute decision to try to stay close by the hospital the night before. We were able to get a suite, king bed, non-smoking, on a short notice and at a great price. AND we were able to bring our toy poodle, lilly, because we could not find a last minute sitter. The hotel was so clean and I can't say enough about the kindness and professional attitude by everyone. The "pantry" was open 24 hours and the prices were so reasonable. One last thing....we received a call that my husbands procedure was postponed by an hour. Even though the check out time was noon, they allowed us to stay in the room an extra hour because of his health and did not charge anything extra. I SO RECOMEND THIS PLACE!!!!! We will be staying here anytime we are in the area and will always start looking for Candlewood Suites whenever we travel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
atp1372, Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your response. We know that there are many reasons why you need a hotel and it is important that we take good care of you when you are here. We hope your husband has recovered and is doing well and in good health. Please come back when you can enjoy all we have to offer at our hotel and in our community. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Recently spent 2 nights here while in the area. It was a pleasant place to stay, staff was friendly and helpful. It is close to Memphis and easy to get to the tourist places. It is slightly out of the way, but there are many places to eat and shop. Candlewood suites are usually a very good place to stay and this one is no different. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
atp1372, Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. It is our goal to take care of each guest with excellence and we are happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you for your continued loyalty to Candlewood Suites. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was staying at another hotel in the area and they overbooked my room due to a conference that was hosted by the owners so I had no place to go and no transportation. My company has recently added Candlewood to our options so we called there. Although this hotel does not have a dedicated shuttle, the General Manager and the Sales Manager have gone beyond all measures to take care of me and get me where I need to be. The entire hotel just feels like you are at home. All the Front Desk staff are friendly and they are always willing to do what it takes to take care of me. I love the rooms with the kitchens and the little store is nice too. Overall I have been suprised at how well managed this property. I appreciate the fact that even the managers are very present and involved in taking care of the customers!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
atp1372, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Sometimes plans get changed and we are always willing to to our best to make the process as easy for you. We want you to be treated like a member of the family and the management team takes pleasure in working hand in hand with our staff to make sure that each of our guest have the best possible experience. Any time you are in the area and need anything at all just give us a call. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Slightly odd location, but great lodging nonetheless. King bed was cozy, pillows were fluffy, bathroom was spacious and the updated paint colors/flooring throughout the building are so on trend. Warm and inviting from the word "go"! Arrived really late but the desk clerk and concierge room attendant were so pleasant even at 1:30 am! Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: After a long day's drive I asked for a quiet room and I was immediately switched to the middle s...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

We are so happy that you found us and that we were able to make you feel at home. At Candlewood Suites it is our motto and our goal for you to consider us home. We are very proud of our staff for taking such good care of our guests such as yourself. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here, this was one of the nicest hotels i ever had the pleasure of being in. The rooms were amazing and the service was great I almost felt like I was ripping the hotel off at the price I was paying. Check in was easy especially considering the fact that there were several of us checking in at one time, the staff at the desk was amazing and each of them met whatever need we had. Towels, info about town, directions they were on it in a jiffy definitely will book here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
atp1372, Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank You so much for sharing your experience with us. We strive to maintain our property with all of our guests in mind. We are thrilled that you found us to be everything you expected and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Check in was easy, however our reservation was switched to a single instead of a double. Luckily they still had one double left. Pets accepted and there was plenty of space to walk them. Enjoyed the kitchen for our take out dinner.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family