Candlewood Suites
$89
Comfort Suites Olive Branch(Olive Branch)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortSuites
Best Western Plus Olive Branch Hotel & Suites(Olive Branch)(Great Value!)
$97
Priceline
$114
$64
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorfree guest laundryaccept petskitchen appliancesroom was cleanfuture travelswould stay here againfront desk clerkenjoyed my staymicrowavechainlinenscleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This place had a device to turn off Air Conditioning while not in the Room. My Wife & I checked in, turned on Air to COLD. Left to go to Supper, Came back- Air had not caught up!! Took Showers , tried to go to sleep, Went to sleep woke several times to perspiration . Very POOR! Might NEVER STAY IN A CANDLEWOOD SUITES again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hank O
Management response:Responded July 2, 2012

Dear Hank O,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments regarding our property during your recent stay. Your comments are very important to us. We strive to be the best in our industry however, it seems that we failed to do so during your stay. I apologize for any inconvenience the air conditioning system caused you.

Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again

Irish V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 15, 2012

We returned to the Candlewood Suites in Olive Branch for our annual tournament in Memphis. The hotel is about 10 mins. away from the club where they host the tournament. It's just past the state line between Tennessee and Mississippi. We booked 10 rooms for our group and the owner of the hotel gave us a fabulous rate! The staff is so friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We will definitely return again next year!

Room Tip: I have never had a problem with a room, and I have stayed at this hotel every year for the past 6 years.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This hotel offers exactly what one would expect from a Candlewood suites. It's clean, quiet, and comfortable with great amenities though it is a bit off the beaten path with not a lot of restaurants close. It's a 15 to 20 minute drive to Memphis.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 21, 2012

The Candlewood Suites proved to be nice extended stay hotel for a business trip that I have been on for the past week. The linens were only changed once during my stay there but the hotel staff was up front about that during check-in and they said they would change it more often if I needed it. They said all that I would have to do is call the front desk and request it. The bed was comfortable and the wireless internet access was reliable. The room had a full size refrigerator, a range (stove top), microwave, and some pots and dishes. I ate all of my meals at restaurants so I didn't really put the kitchen appliances to use other than the refrigerator. The fitness room was quaint but adequate. The free wash machine and dryer access was helpful and the mini convenience store was good too. There is a Walmart and a few restaurants just up the street for the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2012

It is what it is. Not top of the line.
No breakfast. Linen service 2 times per week.
We had a handicap accessible room.
Plenty of room for my chair.
Toilet was correct height with good grab bars.
Front door was automatic which is good news.
No mold as others have reported.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple