“Off hours” 3 of 5 bubbles

Casa Mexicana
Ranked #15 of 98 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Off hours”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

We went there on a Friday afternoon. We were seated at 2:25pm. We order the lunch specials when the waitress came over and she said that ended at 2:30 as it was now 2:33. She said she could not do anything. Strike 1.
The food came out quick and hot, but the Burrito Supreme was not well seasoned. Plus, it now cost 8.99 instead of 6.99 (lunch price). Strike 2
We had to ask for drink refills. Strike 3
The waitress finished her shift and did no turn over her table. We had to hunt the replacement for the bill. Strike 4
We asked for to go cups for the late beverages and we received the wrong type. Do you know how weird it is to taste Dr. Pepper when you expect Coke Zero? Strike 5

Out local friends like the place, but to me, they did not care to want our business. (that day and for the future)

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Southern California
“Bowl O'Margaritas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

The food is generally good, basic Mexican fare. The real attraction is the margaritas! Sure they and different sizes - but go for the Large - it truly is a Bowl O'Margarita... YUM!

Visited January 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Go somewhere else”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

The food did not taste fresh. On the night I went, I heard several people complain. It looks good from the outside and it next door to the Hampton Inn. Avoid it!!

Visited February 2012
Wichita
“Great value for the money!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

Been here three times. Not the greatest Mexican food I've had, after 30+ trips to Mexico, but some of the most authentic.

The prices are very reasonable, with the potions still being generous. This is one of the better "actual" Mexican style restaurants I've tried, and I love Mexican foods.

I think you'll be pleased!

-Vaughn

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Fast service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2011

Nice people, awesome food and very fast service. My husband and I eat here at least twice a month. I would recommend to everyone.