“Decent Hotel”

Best Western Plus Olive Branch Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Olive Branch
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Con: The breakfast is pitiful. We don't expect much in hotel food. However, hot and edible is nice. The mystery meats and hockey puck ?biscuits? became comical as each morning passed.

Pro: Fantastic staff. Courteous and helpful. The suites are much nicer than the regular room. Cleaner/fresher/more roomy. However the bathroom in the regular room was twice the size of the suite. We stayed in both and the kids enjoyed the bigger room better even though the had to sleep on the pull out sofa. The pool is small but kept them entertained.

Side note: Apparently a lot of construction workers sleep here during the week so the parking lot is full of muddy trucks. Not a negative but be aware that this seems to be a home away from home regularly.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Troy N

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed here twice - on my way out to OK & on my way home to FL. I was also traveling with my dog. The 1st night they were quite full & I was lucky to get a room, albeit in the smoking section. That area of the hotel did have the smell of smoke covered with a layer of air freshener. That is the only negative thing I found. I actually checked out leaving a bag behind which had belonged to my father & held more sentimental value than what it's worth. When I called later that day, they had it & were willing to send it to me. As luck would have it, I got caught up in a huge traffic jam & ended up staying there on my way home. The 2nd room was in the non-smoking area & was wonderful: very clean, very comfortable, etc. And the staff were fantastic! Thanks for your honesty & going the extra mile to ensure my stay was enjoyable!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank Myndsi
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is the nicest Best Western I have been in, for being a 5 year old hotel this place still looks new, rooms are huge, bathroom is nice, good food that is just across the street, Check in went very fast and he was very friendly will be staying here again

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Devin B
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We always stay at Best Westerns, and on our trip from NM to SC, we landed here. All we did was check in, go out for supper, sleep, have b'fast, and leave.
We asked the front desk clerk when we arrived how to get to Chili's Restaurant, and when we passed the desk again on our way out, she had printed out the directions, which was unexpected and nice.
Everything was as expected; only complaint: the towels were a tad threadbare.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Very clean. Nice carpet in room. Comfortable bed. Very nice shower. Very absorbent towels - probably the best towels I've seen anywhere. Very nice bathroom. A/C was noisy (vibration noise). Alarm on the clock radio went off at midnight ( hadn't set it).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is a Great Find, I stay in the area once a week. When I found this Clean hotel with Hot showers and, Bend over backwards Customer Service, I now go out of my way to stay here sometimes 20 miles and everytime its the best ! If Martha White would make the biscuts, I would move in

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Half the price of Memphis hotel and everything you need. Great staff, shout out to Kierra who made sure we had everything we needed for breakfast and was so sweet. Clean great resturants around. Short drive to Memphis. Very quiet.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family