“One of the best hotels I've stayed in”

Best Western Plus Olive Branch Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Olive Branch
Reviewed December 23, 2013

The hotel is very nice and clean, the rooms are bigger than what most people are us too. The staff is friendly especially Betty. My stay was very enjoyable the staff went out of their way to make sure my stay was comfortable and what good eating places where around the area. Their hot breakfast was very good it had a lot to choose from. I would definitely be stay at this hotel in the near future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank luizah o
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Olive Branch Hotel & Suites

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Michael was a great help! It was nice meeting the new manager ROHAN! They had great service and the breakfast was great. Rooms were cleanand location was safe. I will be here next time I am in town and reccomend anyone that wants a room in thisbthis location to come to the best western plus in olive branch ms

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank alvinrhyan55
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

I live in little rock and have been working in Memphis for a month. I've stayed here for 3 weeks and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. 10 minutes from memphis, large, clean, and comfortable rooms. Every worker that I have met have treated me with respect and extremely friendly. I asked the guy at the front desk what time breakfast started and he said 6am. I told him I had to be at work at 6 and he said he would have them put the breakfast out earlier for my convenience. My company is based out of Memphis and this hotel will have my business for every trip.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I don't usually stay at hotels but this was by far the best experience I have ever had. My boyfriend and I walked in a few minutes before 12 am. We were both exhausted from our long drive from California and were just ready to go sleep. We wound up at the best western because all of the surrounding hotels were already full and I am sure glad we did! The minute we walked in the new manager of just a week was all smiles and did the best he could to help us out. He gave us a jacuzzi room for the price of a regular at 69.99 + tax and told us if we needed anything at all to just give the front desk a call and he'd take care of it right away. I've never been so pleased with the Customer service of any place I have been. The room was clean with beautiful furniature. I couldn't of had a better experience! I would recommend this place to anyone I meet!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is a great motel and off of the busy side of town. Nice clean room and great staff ready to help with anything. A short drive will out you in the middle of everything from shopping to restaurants to site seeing. I was there for business and although the motel was pretty full, it was quiet and provided a great nights sleep. Wish I could have loaded up the bed and took it with me. Easy to find, right off of Hwy 48. Didn't get to try the breakfast due to time but other guests said it was great.
Will stay here again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank safetytraveler1
Reviewed October 18, 2013

very clean nice room , the front desk clerk was helpful. Vey comfortable bed, the bathroom was small but very clean. The breakfast bar had lots of items to choose from. If you went away hungry, then it was your fault as they had plenty to choose from. I would recomment this motel if your flying out of memphis.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is out second stay here but never again the first time the only complaint was that the pool was dirty but this time the pool was filthy bugs spiders and leaves in pool deck had dirty towels and full ashtrays when no one was at pool Vending machines not working. Staff had an I don't care attitude"

• Stayed: August 2013