“Left full but in no hurry to return”
Review of Hunan Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hunan Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 103 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Worse egg drop soup I have ever had - it tasted like really bad corn chowder. Rest of the buffet was just ok. Very surprised to find Mac and cheese, okra, spinach, etc on a Chinese buffet. Service wasn't very good. I wanted to order off the menu, but the staff was too interested in watching the football game than to take care of customers.

1  Thank LoveFunTravels

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

The buffet was low on almost every item and the sushi was almost empty. What was there was of low quality and dried out from being there so long and it was Lunch time!!! Waste of time!!!!!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

All I can say is that the food was so bad that I will never, never go back and don't know how some people have rated great? I love Chinese buffets but this restaurant is the worst I've ever attended.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

First, we enjoy chinese buffets even tho we recognize their usual fare etc does not equal a fine sit down and served experience. This restaurant is located off US 78 at the end of s strip shopping centrer. As you approach the door, the aromas tell you that this buffet is different. The price for lunch with tax is $8 per person. For that you are treated to a chinese delight. Of significance, the food trays are kept full and at the proper temperature. Along the back wall is an aray of sushi offerings that are amazing. There are two serving lines perpendicular to the back. While we tried many of the offerings - which were very good, the spare ribs and fried zuchinni bits were a stand out. The egg fu young was only fair at best and the hot and sour soup had a bit more vinigar to our taste. The empty plates were quickly taken away and the drinks were constantly refilled. It appears that everything is made there -- we even saw them making their own won tons.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I took a friend from out of town and my family. I felt the food was good and the value for the lunch buffet was reasonable.