“Worst meal ever!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Southaven, Mississippi
“Worst meal ever!!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We frequently order from the To Go menu and utilize the curb side pick up. The past two visits the food was not up to the usual standards but okay. This last visit the rolls were like hockey pucks and not edible. The pork chop was tough and dry. My husband's chicken fried chicken was hard and cold. My okra was the only thing on my plate I could eat. It was a disappointing waste of money. We will not go back and I hate it because the service is good and we like to support local business.

• Visited March 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
“Good steak house if your looking for red meat!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Colton's was not at all bad, but not exceptional either. Food was of good quality and tasted fine. Service was also acceptable. I have been to Colton's as a couples visit with my wife, with my wife and kids and even a couple of trips were we meet the Grandparents for birthdays and such. I really can't think of anything bad to say about the experience. On the flip side, there was also nothing to make it stand out. We go there if we are headed in that direction. I don;t believe we have ever just up and decided we couldn't live with out a visit there.

• Visited January 2013
“Unreal waste of my money”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stopped here for dinner on our way to Florida. Our waitress was very nice but horrible at her job. She brought out my husbands steak tips covered in onions and peppers after clarifying three times while taking his order that he wanted no onions or peppers. The egg rolls were cold. The spicy ranch was thousand island. My fried chicken salad was brought out 25 minutes after my husbands steak tips with no dressing and the chicken looked to be several hours old. I asked for dressing and it was over 5 min before I finally got some. My children ordered the macaroni and it was over 30 minutes before it arrived and it was disgusting. I should have realized why it was so empty at dinner time. The locals know better than to go there.

Florida
“A Good Steak”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We were arriving in the Memphis area to visit with friends and they took us to this restaurant. I will have to say I had a delicious Ribeye coked to perfection. Even my son's sirloin was one of the better ones I've tasted. A great atmosphere and great food.

• Visited November 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Average place”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This a run of the mill steak house. The service was good and the food is average. The prices are what you would expect.

Visited November 2012