“Good steak nice atmosphere”

Colton's Steak House & Grill
Ranked #22 of 111 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Really great rib eye and enjoyed the loaded smashed potatoes. The atmosphere is nice and typical for a laid back steakhouse. The staff ws really pleasant and gave good service.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Must have been there on a bad night. There is nothing positive to say about the experience. The food was poor, the service was painfully slow (can I say almost non-existent), the the interior was very dirty. Not very appealing. My dinner guests were visibly disappointed, but refrained from making any comments.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

OB Colton's has good food, but the wait staff attitude was a little off-putting and we couldn't get away from the cigarette smoke.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

OK, we sat at the bar and out bartender was great and attentive. Light beer was not real cold but OK. Ordered food...salad was quite good but the entree was another matter. I did order a sirloin which is a tougher cut so I won't complain too much. I got it down. The baked potato had something like a sugar/cinnamon ingredient in it and it liked to knocked this diabetic on my rear end. Somehow loaded with a sugary something. By the time our check came I was just trying to get to the car and back to our hotel so I did not complain. The plus was the bartender and location to our hotel.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

I ordered a carryout filet mignon dinner with fried mushroom appetizer on Nov 19th. When I got it home, the steak was NOT a filet, but a small sirloin! It was so overcooked, it was literally like rubber.

If that weren't enough, the baked potato was brown inside. How many weeks do they stay around before being retired?? Truly disgusting.

Finaly, the mushrooms are usually excellent. I guess they were going for the trifecta as they were not only soggy, but dripping with grease.

My $25 meal consisted of a couple of buttered dinner rolls. At least they were edible.

2  Thank Noah B