Tripadvisor
Olive Branch

“Waited 5’ to be served. Almost”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #91 of 123 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Waited 5’ to be served. Almost no customers. 15+ minutes to order. Got my drink waited another 20+ minutes for order. No one checked with me. Finished drink. Wanted another 5’. Whoops they didn’t place order. I was one of about 10 customers. WOW. The worst. Now I’m still hungry and out of time!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Went here on New year's eve and arrived at 5:30 pm. There was not much activity when our party of two arrived. We were seated immediately and someone came to take our order. We sat and waited over 60 minutes. We kept asking what was the problem as we could see many couples who came after us already had their food. We asked for the manager who never showed. we finally just left with no apology and no- show from the management. We won't be back anytime soon.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2019

Checked out applebees on a trip to Olive Branch. Walked in weren't many people in the place. Waited for more then 10 minutes before I finally walked to the bar and asked if there was someone working the front counter. The lady at the bar was nice anough to come and sit us and get our drinks. Finally got a waitress to wait on us, the order was put in and came out great. No issues with the food at all. Waitress never did come back for drink refills. When she finally did my wife ordered a drink to go, 10 min. later no drink. The bill was a mess to fix. The manager if there was one was no where to be seen. And employee sitting at the bar got up only once to help someone at the front counter. We were going to order desert, but couldn't wait to get out of the place. No wonder there were not many people there. Pass it up if you have a choice!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

You know what you're going to get at an Applebees. That's the attraction. No matter what city I may find myself in I can always count on good ol' middle of the road Applebees...BUT...not so fast! The parking lot was freshly tarred for the many cracks in the asphalt - which left the side of my rental looking like I'd splattered black paint along the side. On 2 nights of the 3 nights I attempted the a/c was non-existent. The 3rd time I tried this restaurant I walked in the door to a wall of warm air. I asked the hostess if the a/c was down again, she coyly nodded yes, and I peeled out of there!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

I had thought that or last visit was a fuke. Wrong the service hasn't changed waiting for a beer was to the extreme.The wait staff needs training. Food was palatiable to say the least. New manager and better procedures on waiting on the customer would improve by 100% the money flow I bet.

Date of visit: September 2019