“General manager curses loyal weekly customer!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Steak Escape

Steak Escape
Ranked #67 of 98 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“General manager curses loyal weekly customer!!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have frequented this location weekly since moving to byhalia in June of 2012... Spending and average of $35-40 per visit with my family of 7.... After being called and m..... F.... for simply placing a carry out order at 15 mins before closing, I will not spend another red cent with these individuals. Please note this occurred with all 5 of my children present aging from 4-12 as well as my wife. Not to mention the assistant manager heard the comment made and said nothing as well....

• Visited June 2013
5 Thank Namishia

Olive Branch, Mississippi
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

My husband, children and I eat here at LEAST once a month! The food is ALWAYS spot on! The staff are not always on the happy go lucky side but never had rude service. The restaurant is always very clean also.

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank kiwigirlb
Olive Branch, MS
“OK if you can stand the employees”
Reviewed August 16, 2009

I lived in Philadelphia so I know what a proper cheese steak should taste like. This is not authentic tasting, if that's what you're looking for. If not, then it's an average beef and cheese sandwhich. My only problem with this place is the high school employees who act as if they have a collective IQ of 70. I don't expect gourmet at those prices, but I also don't expect to hear about school gossip either.

1 Thank jennyprice