“Pleasant and clean enough for the price!”

Super 8 Olive Branch
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Olive Branch
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Pleasant and clean enough for the price!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Very friendly staff...pretty clean...great value! We were looking for a quick place to stay so we could drive into Memphis during the day instead of at night and this fit the bill! Would stay again if we were in the area!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We had driven for about 12 hours and had to find somewhere to sleep. We chose super 8 because of the double points for being a Wyndham rewards member. We were greeted by a young man named Danny who wore a tag that's said manager. He was very pleasant. We wanted a single non smoking but all they had left was one with two beds. Danny gave it to us for the cheaper price which was really good. We got our keys and went to our room. The room was decent but clean. The pillows were kinda flat so we called and asked Danny for some more and he brought them to us. We got up the next morning to head back out on the road and were greeted by a nice young lady named Kristin. She was watching the desk while Danny restocked the breakfast and cleaned the area. I would definitely recommend this place and will be staying again. Thanks for an Awesome stay and for being so friendly.

• Stayed October 2013
Laurel Hill
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I went into the Super 8 motel in Olive Branch, MS. on my travel South around 7pm on Oct. 4th, 2013. Upon entering the lobby, I could see the front desk where Danny stood behind it and greeted me as I came in. There was a younger person beside him, which I assumed was probably his son. Danny asked me to feel out my information on a form laying on the counter, and upon my completion of the form, the younger person took the form from the counter. I believe that the younger person was not an employee at the hotel and had no business handling any of my paperwork or processing my payment. After I received my room keys, I proceeded to my room where I found the door being help open by the door lock flipped out to keep the door from closing. I proceeded inside the room and found there was no clock radio, missing coffee and amenities, and even a towel or two. I immediately called the front desk and spoke to Danny about this issue. Danny came to my room quickly and reviewed the room for the issues and told me that he could get me a clock radio if I needed one. Danny told me that they had took the radio out for another room earlier that day. I could not believe that Danny did not apologize for this very poor service that I was receiving, nor did he at least offer to move me to a better room, maybe one that was completely ready to be rented out. I wonder who is checking on these rooms and declaring them ready to be rented out. Maybe they should create a checklist for their employees to go over and mark off anything that isn't in the room and ready, this way they can make sure no room gets rented if its not a 100% ready. The bed made squeaky noises all nite. I checked out the next morning and Joe did apologize for my poor service and bad experience. I told him what happened about the clock radio and he told me "That sounds like Danny", then smiled as though he found it funny. I asked for the managers name and Joe told me that Danny was the manager and then apologized again for my experience. After I left the desk and went outside to my vehicle, my mother went back inside to get coffee and I went to the front doors to wait for her as I smoked a cigarette. When my mother went inside, Danny and the younger person was then behind the counter with Joe discussing what sounded to my mother as the issues I had experienced. My mother said good morning to them, and was ignored, as she walked on by to find that the coffee station area was not very clean. VERY POOR SERVICE!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family