“Tasty”

Add it.
Bar-B-Que Pit
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 18, 2013

First off, let me say that we were a little unsure if this place was open. It looked closed, no people inside, not even wait staff. But as we approached the door a young woman sitting outside jumped up and opened the door for us and ushered us in. This is not fine dining, it is barbecue, so don't expect linen tablecloths. That said, it is clean and bright. The menus is varied and very reasonably priced. I had ribs and they were absolutely delicious! Fall off the bone tender but not dried out. The sauce was excellent and the sides were very good. I eat a lot of 'Q and I would definitely say this was good food at a great price. Eat here!

2  Thank BisoninLondon

Reviewed February 28, 2013

While the staff is always friendly...the food quality has gone done and the prices have gone up. They've removed the rubs from table, which I used to really like. Also, the advertised price on the website for the lunch buffet was $7.95...so I decided to upgrade from the $5 lunch special without asking the price. However, I was charged $8.95. for the buffet. I wasn't going to argue over a buck, but I felt ripped off. Most of the buffet food was under-seasoned. I can see the economy is eating away at this business, encouraging cut backs and price increases....and again, still same nice folks. However, may be a while before I return. Food just wasn't worth it this time.

2  Thank OnTheRoadAgain38654
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I ordered a BBQ sandwich plate. The pork was chopped and on the dry side. I did not care for the flavor of their sauce. The best thing was the potato salad. Slaw OK, but different from what I'm used to. Mixed it with the pork which got me by. Price was OK, but I've had better.

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

No credit card machine. The homemade buns tasted awful and the slaw was just chopped cabbage with little to no sauce. Not a do over for us.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I eat here almost everyday and love it. The waitresses r very nice. The food is very good and the prices r very reasonable. To the person that said they keep the plates in the bathroom you have lost your mind I have been coming here for a long time and have NEVER seen any plates in the bathroom.