“Great Experience”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Olive Branch
Minneapolis, MN
“Great Experience”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The staff was very friendly and the rooms were newer and very clean. The breakfast was also quite good. The price was very reasonable all things considered. I will definitely be staying there again the next time I am in the Memphis area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Gulfport, Mississippi
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I WOULD JUST LIKE THE THANK Americus, you are more then a person who works for a hotel ..you are a angle sent to me at the right time ...if it wasent for you i would not be going home to be with my mom who is in Icu..you talked to me and kept me calm..when my world was falling apart...i thank you so vary much americus from the bottom of my heart...everything at this hotel was five stars....and i will come back and visit ....also i would like the thank robert with heartland trucking thank you so much for helping me get home to my mom ...i will never for get what your company has done for me in this time of an emergency...also to a couple other wemon that work at the hotel 2 are in housekeeping you knw who you are thank you so much for your kind words and preyars...respect always a vary happy geust, Donna gibbs, gulfport m.s.

Room Tip: i promise you where ever u stay you are going to be vary happy with any room ..
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed December 1, 2013

It is always amazing how everytime I come to see my family this awesome staff makes me feel right at home!! The list goes on and on of who to mention from the 3-11 with Ms. Joslyn 11-7 Staff Ms. Stephanie, & Mr. Al the day staff is awesome as well! Breakfast with Ms. Melissa is always making sure everything is full and ready for us. The housekeeping staff never sees you that they don't greet you with a smile like Ms. Stephanie! The property is very clean and well maintained!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I arrived very late on Tuesday night, trying to find a good hotel to stay in Memphis for a family Thanksgiving dinner, I finally found Fairfield Inn & Suites in Olive Branch. I was received by Marcy with very a big smile. She was polite, pleasant, and made me feel very welcomed. The rooms were very nice, the sheets were clean, and they have fast speed internet and business center, and a weight room, that I unfortunately didn't get to used. I would definitely recommend the hotel to family and friends for future Thanksgiving visits.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We had reservations for over thanksgiving. After being stuck on highway an extra 2 hours, my wife calls the hotel to let them know we are running late. The female that answered was atrocious. We wanted to upgrade rooms , which were available. No was the answer. Wanted to use our marriott rewards. No was the answer. Wanted to use AAA. no again. We asked if we could cancel. You guessed it. No. Well we booked a new room at a much nicer hotel for less money and very polite. We plan on canceling marriott rewards points. And my visa charge. If a hotel can't greet visitors nicely on the phone, why would anyone want to stay there. Stay at whispering woods instead. Lovely !!!!!

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Mr A
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed this weekend with a soccer team, one of many teams at the hotel. The hotel was booked, soccer parents and players everywhere! The breakfast was great all weekend and excellent service.
I had trouble with my TV thanks to Jeremy D for the time he took to look at it , make a few calls and had a working TV in my room in no time. A very well mannered and polite young man.
And thanks to Joslyn for taking time to help clean up my error in forgetting to cancel my room at a sister hotel.
Everyone one on their staff was pleasant and very helpful.
Not only do I recommend this hotel but the corporate office should be thankful they have a staff like this who understands and enjoys customer service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Milan
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stay here regularly for business and I'm always grateful for the outstanding service and value for the price of this hotel. The gals at the front desk, Marla and Americus know their regular customers by name and welcome me like part of the family. It's a great break from the usual indifference of hotels in general. I also want to mention Mr Al, who does a fantastic job shuttling guests to and from the airport all night. Always on time and always a gracious host when he meets me with the van. I can't say enough good things about the service here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business