“Great place to stay!!”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great place to stay!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful and extremely friendly!!
Motel is right off the interstate and close to several eating facilities.
I would recommend this motel highly....I will definitely stay at this facility again!!

Scott(Little Rock,Ar)

• Stayed January 2014
Kristie R, Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, April 17, 2015
Thank you for writing this review. We apologize about the time it took to get back with you. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you stay with us in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
texas
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We have been stopping here every year Dec & March...the rooms really need a good cleaning and redecorating. We asked for a non smoking room and the smell of cigarettes was over powering in our room....all the rooms smelled. I don't understand why a business in such a great location is not taken better care of....

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank denise2000tx
New_Ramada, Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Miss. Denise, My name is Rita i'm the lady that offered and look up some information for you online. I would like to apologizes for the discomfort you felt on your extended stay at our property surely if you would have voiced your dislikes to me i would have taken care of any issues, we are also in the process of remodeling our property . I do hope you give us another consideration the next time your in town and look at what we've done with the place.
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Hi travel advisor's just wanted people to that the experience at the hotel was pleasant nice workers clean comfortable rooms and excellent room service friendly faces , late check out available for those who love to sleep in pretty close to biloxi casino's but still not in the mist of it all .

Room Tip: Book online now
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you joyjerky29, for your visit and kind words. We I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed you stay with us, and we look forward to you visit once more. Take care.
Independence, Missouri
Reviewed December 31, 2013

this was the worst hotel ever and im not under rating at all we went to Mississippi for vacation and was not impressed by bad food and unwelcome place we have ever been so far and this hotel toped it off on the second night we were there the hotel that we prepaid for resold are room to another couple that knocked before entering our room and we told them it was our room so we went to front desk they apologized and we let it go but then at 11 pm that same night we were in bed with our 3 children in other bed another couple then entered our room with a key and come all the way into our room were we then began to argue over who's room it was even though we were already there so we went back to desk they apologized again and said a manager would be there in morn we were on the road to leave Mississippi 20 min later to not return the hotel never made up for the night we lost just a lesson learned (don't stay here)

Room Tip: Don't stay here !!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
New_Ramada, Manager at Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Mrs. Travis, first off I would like to apologize for the error on part of Ramada. I do assure you that this kind of thing is not a common mistake here, and we do not take this lightly. Now as far as the rest of your trip goes I wish you would of had a better experience. If there is any thing I can do please feel free to email me at RBUKHARI100@GMAIL.COM or call me at the property 228-872-2323. My name is Rita and I'm the new assistant manager and I do care about your experience.
Freeport, Texas
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The price goes up when you get there!! I had my pup with me and I had to sign a BLANK credit charge on my credit card to be allowed to be charged the xtra 15 dolllars PER night for my Shitz Tsu. They said well, credit or you can pay cash when you check out. Before I got in my room they charged my card the extra money. Room smelled so bad I had to give my dog a bath before I could continue the trip to Fla. They had to inspect th room before I checked out or charge me another 50 dollars to cover any thing broke. When I got ready to sign at check out I was told I am sorry..you cant see the charges..just sign here! What?? Really!
Stay at LaQuinta on the way back through to texas..WAY BETTER!

Room Tip: I dont mind paying for my groomed, well behaved puppy but, they really false advertise this play on...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Miss. Dixie the reservation company that you booked through was considered a third party reservation and we do not provide receipt for these. You must get it from the company you book through. The price never went up but we have a pet fee(incidentals) that is required to be paid for in advance but we only obtain a authorization hold on the credit cards to insure that the balance will be covered at check out, however you can chose to pay the balance off in cash at checkout and the hold on the c.c would be released and returned to your available balance. All third party companions are responsible for notifying customers that incidentals are due to the guest at check in. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. My email is RBUKHARI100@GMAIL.COM or via phone at 228-872-2323. Thank you.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The price lured me in and once I got to the room I understood why it was so "reasonably priced." First, the room had a distinct musty odor. I discovered later, once my allergies kicked in, that it was mold and I spent the entire night sneezing my head off. As luck would have it there was only ONE tissue left in the Kleenex box so I spent the night with a roll of toilet paper in the bed.

The bed: First impressions are terrifying. There was hair on the comforter! I yanked it off and threw it on the dilapidated sofa bed and scoured the bed for more hair (and did the obligatory bedbug check.) I didn't find any but it didn't make me feel any better as I crawled into the center of the bed hoping that nothing else would attack me in the night.

The bathroom looked ... okay. I had my reservations based on the rest of the room.

I suppose the room was as nice as they could make it (except for the hairy comforter) but the room is in serious need of some intensive remodeling. The walls are discolored and the dented door/shabby locks didn't make me feel as secure as I would've liked. Luckily I survived until first light and left post-haste. Seriously doubt I'll be back unless the hotels down the street are sold out...

Room Tip: Book down the street.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Biloxi- Ocean Springs
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#39 of 47 in Biloxi

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!