“Dingy, dirty motel”

Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Reviewed April 1, 2008

This was the dirtiest Ramada I have ever stayed at. I went because of the Ramada's reputation. The carpets were not vacumned,there was old trash by the bed. The bedspreads and blankets were torn and had burn marks on them(we were in a non smoking room). There was a large hole in the plaster on the wall. The first room the TV did not work. There was noise all night long on our second night and we did not get much sleep. Take this one off your list. It is not worth the money.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Galle500

Reviewed February 20, 2008

Room was clean. Excellent customer service.
We stayed there about 1 1/2 years ago and it needed improvement some then but that all seems to be fixed now.
It is only a short drive to the casinos and the beach. I have stayed in many more expensive places that didn't have the excellent service that we had here.
You cannot beat it for the price either.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2007

We stopped in at this hotel to get some much needed rest. We were looking for something family friendly and not too expensive. Now, I have learned the lesson "you get what you pay for".

The room was very, very dirty. To name a few of the problems: ripped and torn bedding, dirty hand prints all over the walls and doors, and the floor behind the bathroom door had never been cleaned, ever. When my husband went to take a shower there was absolutely no hot water! The warm water that came out barely dripped so it wasn't as if they ran out. I called the front desk to notify them of the problem and they said they were sorry but there was nothing they could do about that since we had been in the room for an hour. They were unwilling to move us even though the shower was broken! I would not stay anywhere near this place ever again, nor will I ever stay at a Ramada.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2007

Just returned from Iraq and had reservation on base but was sent here. Couldnt wait for a great nites sleep..... but that didnt happen! I hate to gripe but it was a friday nite and there were parties going on upstairs... doors slamming, people talking and yelling, thumping and banging around. I was awake till 4 amwith these inconciderate guests and even then i got no rest. I called the front desk and they called them to ask the to be quiet and it only made them worse as alcohol was involved!!!! The walls must be paper thin because i could hear all kinds of conversations through them. The room was tidy and clean however. The staff were friendly... i could just get no rest whatsoever. Wouldnt blame this entirely on the hotel but the rude guests. I think hotels should have rules regarding partying and alcohol.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank trptfan
Reviewed July 20, 2007

the price was great for the area, still needs some improvements made.
we paid $63.00 for a king suite.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2007

Not since I was in high school have I suffered through such a roach ridden, dirty, scary hotel. You can still see the reminince of Katrina on the walls. The AC unit as well as all of the other appliances were completely rusted. All other rooms were sold out and I was there on business so I had no other choice! I slept in my clothes with all of the lights on. Also, I have a friend that is a part time cop in the area and he told me not to go outside of the room after dark because he's called there constantly. So, unless you're in high school or looking for the cheapest, dirtiest hotel in the area, don't stay here

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2005

The only nice thing I can say is the room was clean.

This hotel advertises a free shuttle to the casino. The front desk clerk had no idea where I picked up that info. After I checked in the clerk called me saying they have a shuttle that goes to some casino that I never heard of. The casino is not in Bilozi. 1 hour later the shuttle still had not arrived and they did not know if it was going to stop by.

Awful smell of raw sewage outside.

Stay somewhere else.

#19 of 47 in Biloxi
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Biloxi- Ocean Springs
Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi

Been to Ramada Limited Biloxi/Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!