Magnuson Inn
Country Inn
$58
$90
$90
The Inn at Ocean Springs(Ocean Springs)(Great Value!)
$173
$64
Hotels.com
$51
$47
Priceline
Studio 6 Ocean Springs(Ocean Springs)
$58
Gulf Hills Hotel & Conference Center(Ocean Springs)(Great Value!)
$110
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 6, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stayed here on 06/09 in route to Panama City Beach. The following morning I seen a bug on the sheets so I thumped it off. A few days later my wife had approximatly 20-25 red welts come up on her arm. I should have taken a pic of the bug for more proof but I didn't think of it. Regardless, we will never stay at a Quality Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2012

This was good hotel for the money. The beds were comfortable, it was clean, and the people working here were very nice. I prefer a hotel with inside entrances to the rooms, but you get what you pay for, I guess. I didn't feel scared or anything. It's very close to the interstate (I-10), so if you're traveling through, this would be a good place to pull in. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Cyelver
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We were on a road trip and were faced with "no vacancy" everywhere we looked, so we stayed here but I advise to NOT STAY here if you possibly can. The hotel is old and outdated and the room smelled very musty.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sharon N
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Room was large. Beds extremely comfortable. Toilet in separate room from sink and wash up area - a plus. Large counter area surrounding sink. Comfortable arm chair in room. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Convenient to downtown Biloxi, but still far enough away to be relaxing. Exterior corridors - a plus for us.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family