“Best coffee and service”
Review of Coffee Fusion

Coffee Fusion
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Have to say I'm kind of biased here since I own In The Zone, which is right next door to this coffee shop. But the owner Adam is one of the best businessmen I know. He doesnt just leave his company up to others to be successful. He puts in quite a bit of hours every week to make sure that the level of greatness is maintained. The food is very good, and the coffee is the best!

2  Thank VinceandLorra

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We drove from Biloxi to eat here most days. The food was delicious. Manager/Owner and staff were real nice and friendly. Made us feel very welcomed. Nice seating inside and friendly atmosphere. Great drinks with bubbles. Portions nice size. If you a re looking for a nice place to eat for lunch between Biloxi and Ocean springs - this is it. We didn't find better. Its one of those cafe gems that you find just by luck. Go there, you wont be disappointed.

Thank you Fusion Coffee. We will be back the next time we drive through Ocean springs.

1  Thank Jakepenny
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I enjoyed the ambience. They serve salads and sandwiches as well. I was craving a salad so that's what I ordered. My boyfriend ordered a sandwich which he enjoyed. I would love to visit again soon.

2  Thank shesbrownsugar
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The coffee is not the only attraction to this place, the food is excellent! The breakfast plate special has a price that is unrivaled.

1  Thank jwmort
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I enjoy the coffee! Service is fast and extremely polite! The atmosphere is normal for a coffee shop. They honor military so a great plus!

1  Thank jgh1978