“You gotta see this place and taste the food!”

The Shed Barbeque & Blues Joint
Ranked #2 of 148 Restaurants in Ocean Springs
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The Shed is soooo funky and the food is soooo good. Please don't pass this place up. We enjoyed the bbq sandwiches (very good), the potato salad and baked beans....yummmm. And to make it even better, they actually had our brand of beer (which a lot of restaurants don't). It's just a hop off the interstate. I would recommend this crazy little bbq place to anyone that enjoys a laid back atmosphere with good food.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Prices are high! Two adults & two small kids= $60 (although kids ate free as part of a special). Food was ok, atmosphere was unique, portions weren't large and the sauce was very sweet. A family was allowed to dine indoors with their medium size dog! This was not a service dog either.

1  Thank JenG617
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This place I crazy amazing before I ever even ordered!!! I can't wait to taste this incredible looking and smelling food. They've got a Food Network crew here filming their own show. I'm not even surprised at its popularity.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Normally, when we travel this close to an ocean, we eat only seafood. However, when we are in Ocean Springs, MS, we make an exception and dine at The Shed Barbeque for one meal. This is a national award-winning barbeque joint, and for good reason: The ribs are awesome! The sausage is divine. The sandwiches are yummy. The sweet potatoes are better than most desserts; the potato salad is one-of-a-kind. The slaw....Need I go on? Yes, I must: On weekends, the music is superb, mostly local blues musicians. The staff is friendly and the décor is.........What can I say? Eclectic? It IS The Shed, after all. They were inundated by Hurricane Katrina, and revived. They were devastated by a fire in January, 2012, and resurrected. The Shed is a family-owned business located just a block off I-10, at Exit 57, and certainly worth the price. Treat yourself!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The Shed has the best bbq on the planet! It is so good. The name describes the place. Its a very relaxed, laid back kind of place. The bbq is awesome. The ribs are the best and the shed sauce is kicking'. The sweet potato casserole is my favorite side. We stop there every time we are in the area. We've been to other bbq places and they do not compare to this place. Its great!