“Welcoming!!!!”
Review of The Red Lily Spa

The Red Lily Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: All organic spa located in the heart of downtown Ocean Springs. We offer massage (LMT 2182), couples' massage, prenatal massage, facials, Advanced Trained American Volume Certified Novalash eyelash extensions, expert brow design, skincare, luxurious body treatments, organic spray tans, and waxing.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Emma and her staff are all so very friendly and treat you like family. Emma did my eyebrows and we visited for a long time, it was like an old friend you haven't seen in a while. The spa is so nicely decorated and the wine was delicious. The pedicure bowls are copper and really nice.

1  Thank laura g
RedLilySpa, Owner at The Red Lily Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for the lovely review! We really enjoyed visiting with you ladies too, and if you come back, please stop by and say hello.

There are newer reviews for The Red Lily Spa

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I have become regulars - the service is personable and we love the massages and the scrub/wrap treatments. Emma, Brandi and Sarah really take care of us!

2  Thank SassySoo33
RedLilySpa, Owner at The Red Lily Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you very much! We thoroughly enjoy seeing both of you at the spa, and are looking forward to pampering you both again soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you are seeking some pampering & relaxation red lily spa is the perfect place! Emma gave me a wonderful facial before my wedding & all of my skin issues were completely gone. I also got an amazing massage that really helped me de-stress. I've heard great things about their manicures/pedicures. Can't wait to get in for one of those! What a knowledgable & friendly staff! Great addition to downtown ocean springs! Check it out!

RedLilySpa, Owner at The Red Lily Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for the kind words about my spa! We were so honored you trusted us before one of the most important days of your life, your wedding day. You were a beautiful bride! Best wishes for many happy days, and we hope to see you again at the spa!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Red Lily Spa Naturelle is a one stop spa! Emma and her staff offer the complete spa package in a relaxing atmosphere. You aren't rushed in and out for your appointment; you are pampered and don't want to leave. I love everything about Red Lily Spa....the relaxing music, the decor, all the eminities and the friendly staff! In my book it gets an A+
Sonja Sheffield

1  Thank Sonja333
RedLilySpa, Owner at The Red Lily Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you! We are so glad you enjoy visiting our spa, and the services you receive. We will continue to do our best!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have been to many spas in many different cities across North America. I was very happy when I gave Red Lily Spa a try for a pedicure. It is a very welcoming, inviting space with original artwork, and big windows. I love the fact that they have copper pots for pedicures! The staff, led by Emma, are all very professional, and they seem like a group of friends or family. Give this spa a try!

1  Thank LAR0012
RedLilySpa, Owner at The Red Lily Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you very much! I'm so glad you enjoy receiving your pedicures at The Red Lily Spa Naturelle. We are a team that feels like family!