“Great spa welcome addition to ocean springs!”

The Red Lily Spa Naturelle
More attraction details
Owner description: All organic spa located in the heart of downtown Ocean Springs. We offer massage (LMT 1904), Reiki, hair services, facials, Novalash eyelash extensions, expert brow design, skincare, makeup and special event makeup application, luxurious body treatments, pedicures like no other on the Coast, manicures, spray tans, spa parties and much more!
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great spa welcome addition to ocean springs!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have been to many spas in many different cities across North America. I was very happy when I gave Red Lily Spa a try for a pedicure. It is a very welcoming, inviting space with original artwork, and big windows. I love the fact that they have copper pots for pedicures! The staff, led by Emma, are all very professional, and they seem like a group of friends or family. Give this spa a try!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank LAR0012
RedLilySpa, Owner at The Red Lily Spa Naturelle, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you very much! I'm so glad you enjoy receiving your pedicures at The Red Lily Spa Naturelle. We are a team that feels like family!

New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Spa in the South!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Red Lilly is my go-to spa for all of my services ranging from massage, nails, facials, and expert brow shaping and makeup. The quality of services by far surpass those of traditional spas, especially when compared to nearby casinos that cater to tourists and do not even try to establish a report with their clients to get repeat visits. The Red Lilly is very personal, tranquil, and serene. I routinely recommend it to all of my friends.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank MBG_NOLA
Emma B, Owner at The Red Lily Spa Naturelle, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Wow! Thank you! We love what we do, and believe in the providing the best experience possible for the client. Thank you also for the referrals! We will take good care of them too!
Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not your average pedicure”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Red Lily has raised the bar for pedicures! I was so pampered and relaxed. I didn't want it to end. The polish lasted for weeks, too. My toes have never looked better!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank ann m
RedLilySpa, Owner at The Red Lily Spa Naturelle, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Thank you! I am so glad that you enjoyed your pedicure. We really do believe in the safety and comfort of the client, all while providing the best experience possible. The copper pedicure bowls are not only beautiful, they are clean! I do hope you will visit us again soon!
Gautier, Mississippi
“Relaxtion with Luxury!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Red Lily Spa is a very upscale, classy facility with first class service. Emma Bains is highly experienced and does a wonderful job with her sevices. She is very knowledgable in all areas and I highly recommend her. The Red Lily Spa is beautiful and a wonderful place to go for a relaxing and rewarding experience.

Visited January 2013
Thank you! We do our best to put the client first. As for me, I do realize that my clients are very educated and up-to-date on skincare issues, so I know I must stay ahead with my professional knowledge too. Please visit us again when you get a chance!