“Not your average pedicure”

The Red Lily Spa Naturelle
More attraction details
Owner description: All organic spa located in the heart of downtown Ocean Springs. We offer massage (LMT 1904), Reiki, hair services, facials, Novalash eyelash extensions, expert brow design, skincare, makeup and special event makeup application, luxurious body treatments, pedicures like no other on the Coast, manicures, spray tans, spa parties and much more!
Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not your average pedicure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Red Lily has raised the bar for pedicures! I was so pampered and relaxed. I didn't want it to end. The polish lasted for weeks, too. My toes have never looked better!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank ann m
RedLilySpa, Owner at The Red Lily Spa Naturelle, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Thank you! I am so glad that you enjoyed your pedicure. We really do believe in the safety and comfort of the client, all while providing the best experience possible. The copper pedicure bowls are not only beautiful, they are clean! I do hope you will visit us again soon!

Gautier, Mississippi
“Relaxtion with Luxury!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Red Lily Spa is a very upscale, classy facility with first class service. Emma Bains is highly experienced and does a wonderful job with her sevices. She is very knowledgable in all areas and I highly recommend her. The Red Lily Spa is beautiful and a wonderful place to go for a relaxing and rewarding experience.

Visited January 2013
RedLilySpa, Owner at The Red Lily Spa Naturelle, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you! We do our best to put the client first. As for me, I do realize that my clients are very educated and up-to-date on skincare issues, so I know I must stay ahead with my professional knowledge too. Please visit us again when you get a chance!