“Terrible food”

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #95 of 145 Restaurants in Ocean Springs
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stockport, Iowa
“Terrible food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food in this restaurant was so greasey.
The place wasn't very clean.
The waiter needed a clean shirt on.

• Visited September 2013

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“In a Pinch”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Checked in late at the hotel next door and stopped in to get dinner. Chose a grilled chicken dinner. I wasn't aware that grilled chicken came swimming in greasy juice, but other than that it was alright. The grits were fine. Eggs were fine. Skipped the toast. All-in-all it was good. Waitress was friendly and packaged everything up in a to-go box for me.

• Visited September 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I must admit that I do not eat breakfast out very often. However, due to being in Biloxi on vacation we decided to eat breakfast out. I enjoyed the hash brown potatoes they were the BEST ! ! ! ! !

Visited July 2013
Marathon, Florida
“Surprised”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have heard both good and bad about Waffle Houses, but the one in Ocean Springs across from our hotel was clean, the service was friendly, and the food was good. I was plesantly surprised. Basic good food, good prices, will definately eat there again.

Visited May 2013
Columbia, Alabama
“Dont Go”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Well upon walking up the 2 waitreses were outside smoking, so the three of us sat down, she walked in, without washing her hands, got us menus, my co worker got up and left to go to Dominos, later he told us her hand was so yellow with smoke stains, and knowing she hadent washed her hands and who knew what else was on them.... The food I had was the worst from a WH I ever had, very very greasy go else wher

Visited May 2013