“Out of Business or Renovation?”
Review of AL Fresco's - CLOSED

AL Fresco's
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Al Fresco Italian Bistro is in the heart of downtown Ocean Springs. With our award winning food and our elegant atmosphere, you can't go wrong in choosing us. We have a gorgeous courtyard with a fire lit fountain for your dining experience. Or, relax inside where old world charm meets romance.Al Fresco's also has a private dining room that is perfect for your next event, party or meeting. We can accommodate parties of up to 40 in the side room, 80 in the courtyard and 250 in the whole restaurant.We have a charming bar where your favorite liquor, beer or wine can be found. With weekly drink specials, this is sure to be a favorite hot spot. On Fridays evenings, we have the best live music.Our menu is full of authentic Italian favorites, steaks, incredible seafood dishes and deserts that will surely please. Authentic Italian..For unbeatable pricesCome by for lunch or dinner and enjoy our authentic Italian fare while being surrounded by beautiful murals or seated on our outdoor patio area.
Pensacola, Florida
“Out of Business or Renovation?”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I visited Al Fresco's on Thursday evening (5/15/14) and found the door open, restaurant closed with personnel working to remove furniture or renovate the place. I could not tell for sure and the only person there that I spoke with could not speak English, of course! So if anyone knows what's up with the business, by all means please advise. I was forced to rate the restaurant or I could not post, but of course my rating is useless at this point in time.

Visited May 2014

McHenry, Illinois
“Now Thas Italian”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is my fourth time at this restaurant and I had the lasagna. It was the best I have ever had. the outdoor seating is great. will not miss this restaurant when I go to Biloxi.

• Visited April 2014
Meadville, Mississippi, United States
“Best itialian i've ever had.”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is a very quiet place and it has piano music at night, it has a nice outdoors seating area with a pretty fountain. Very romantic but perfect for a girls day! We were taken care of by Susan who was very helpful when it came to food allergies. The food was FANTASTIC. You get a lot for your money and it blows every other italian food place out of the water. We will be back again. Wonderful people, wonderful place!

• Visited April 2014
Gulfport, MS
“My favorite restaurant in Ocean Springs”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I always enjoy going to Al Fresco's. I always sit outside on the terrace with the gas lanterns and waterfall. Music is played outside such as Frank Sinatra and other mood music. It is a place to go when you want to enjoy a meal and not be in a hurry. The House Speciality is Manicotti and it is delicious!!! The bread and salad are amazing. I love their homemade dressing. The staff is always friendly and attentive. I always go to the little Ocean Springs shops and make time for a meal with friends. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

• Visited March 2014
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Mm, mm, Better”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Went out with family from Memphis. Everything was great this time. The pasta, the seafood, the ambiance. Thanks for an enjoyable evening.