“Delicious and delightful”
Review of Indulge Gourmet Cupcakes - CLOSED

Indulge Gourmet Cupcakes
Good for: Special occasions
Description: The MS Gulf Coast's premiere, multi-award-winning, gourmet cupcake/cake bakery! *Voted Best Chocolate Dessert on The MS Gulf Coast for 2013, & 3rd for 2012! Our products are baked fresh daily, from scratch, & never frozen, or shipped in from elsewhere. We are purveyors of the finest cupcakes, cakes, cake pops, cake balls, pies, & chocolate covered strawberries on the MS Gulf Coast. We sell out early & often, so please call or visit our Facebook Page for details. *Source: Mary C. O'keefe Chocolate Ball 2012, 2013
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Wonderful red velvet cupcake! There were so many beautiful choices that I had a hard time making up my mind. Delicious, delicious, delicious. Pretty little shop and clean! I just wish they would take the calories out of their cupcakes so I could eat them more often!

BByrdtm, Owner at Indulge Gourmet Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

When someone of your stature in the UrbanSpoon community offers us such a wonderful & concise review, all we can say is, "Wow! Thank you so very much. Sincerely." As always we're thrilled you took the time out of YOUR day to be so gracious. It motivates us to continue doing the very best job we can every single day. And, oddly enough, we had a request just yesterday regarding nutritional information; however, when you bake from scratch, that's a tough nut to crack. But, we are working on it! If our products came out of a bag and/or bucket, it would be no problem at all. We could just read the labels! lol.

And, "Yes," the Red Velvet is to die for. Be sure to check our FB page to see when we have our Chip Off The Red Velvet specialty cupcake at the counter. That is if you like Red Velvet with mini chocolate chips in the batter, cream cheese frosting injected into the center, & cream cheese frosting on top, covered with mini chocolate chips! Hungry yet? Ain't I a stinker?! ;-)

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stopped in based upon trip advisor recommendations. I had the chocolate cupcake. Very good! Pleasant service.

BByrdtm, Owner at Indulge Gourmet Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

We are so very, very grateful for your kind review Gwen! And, the fact that you're a senior reviewer makes it even more meaningful to us. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day more than we can say. Please stop in for a cupcake & a chat any time you're on the coast. :-) We'll be happy to serve you again, & if you ever want one of our other 70+ cupcake flavor profiles, please let us know ahead of time!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I am lucky enough to have this nice little cupcake shop near my home. Small, locally-owned, and it tastes great...what more could we ask for? We tried the red velvet, peanut butter/chocolate and ebony and ivory. All were excellent. Now that I have tried it, I will be back for more. The prices for a dozen are reasonable, so I will likely make this our new birthday/school function/family get-together sweet shop. If you are local, or visiting the area, I highly recommend a stop here.

BByrdtm, Owner at Indulge Gourmet Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

What can we say? "Thank you," doesn't quite cover it. :-) We work so very hard every day to ensure that our products are fresh, & delectable, that it sincerely warms our hearts to read such a well thought out review. You OBVIOUSLY know your reviews based on you contributor ranking, & that makes it even more special to us. We think it's important to respond to every single review, on every single site, because if someone takes the time out of their day to write it, you'd better be appreciative of that fact. Which we are. And, we'll do our level best to keep our standards as consistent as is possible. We can't wait until your next visit.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This place is fabulous! Clean, great selection and always fresh. Family oriented and adorable. There should be more restaurants like indulge.

BByrdtm, Owner at Indulge Gourmet Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you so very much for your succinct review! Short & to the point. We'll take those every time. :-) And we appreciate the fact that you mentioned the cleanliness of the store itself. Our staff works EXTREMELY hard to make certain our bakery is clean enough that we'd eat there, & we're extremely picky about where we eat. lol. Again, thank you for your kind words! Please visit us again.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The first place I visit when I go home!!!! The best cupcakes on the planet! I brought a couple boxes back to Florida with me for my friends. They only lasted a day.

1  Thank Adrian L
BByrdtm, Owner at Indulge Gourmet Cupcakes, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

You HAVE to love it! A coastal native, a son of the south, DRIVES cupcakes all the way back to Florida! What more can we say than, "Thank you?!" It means so much that you'd take a moment to leave us your review, not to mention the fact that it almost makes us blush. "Almost!" lol. Thank you once again. We certainly hope you make yourself know when you're back in the area.