“Fun place to hangout”

Government Street Grocery
Ranked #20 of 150 Restaurants in Ocean Springs
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I really enjoyed eating and having drinks here. It has a relaxed, fun atmosphere with decently priced food and drinks. The Bloody Mary is great, stacked high with celery and green olives. Next time I will try the burger everyone is raving about!

1  Thank Tiffany D

Reviewed February 9, 2014

First, i agree, Grocery Burger is best burger in MS. But, loved the fries and beer just as much. Menu had a wide variety of options, while sticking to its core theme of great burgers and other casual dining choices. Of course, my favorite things here are the beer choices and staff. Plenty of great craft beers, provided by knowledgeable and friendly people. Great for a leisurely afternoon or beginning or end of a great ending with friends!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Last time I was there I got the same thing I always get That Burger everybody likes
Grocery Burger $9.25
1/3 lb. angus beef parry, bacon, provolone & American cheese creole mustard mayo dressed with lettuce, tomato, and grilled onions, add avocado for $1.00

The place is also a Bar that has local bands

1  Thank adventurebums
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Had the grocery burger with fries and the grocery fries. Both were great, we split the two items with plenty to eat. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I took my son riding around ocean springs beach today and felt the need for a good burger. We stopped in and we were greeted by Smitty who took our order and got out drinks. The burger and fries were really good and the service was quick and very friendly . The bill was 20 bucks and worth it. Rikki