“THE BEST”

China Wok
Ranked #82 of 174 Restaurants in Ocean Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been going there for over 20 years. Your water glass will never go empty. Just the basic stuff,,,,,but done right,,,,and hot. The rice is packed with meat,, the egg rolls are fat,, excellent fried chicken legs,,,no pizza-no French fries-no silly non Asian food. And very affordable.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed July 23, 2019

My husband, son, and I stopped in during our vacation for dinner. It's a small, cozy restaurant with an incredibly friendly staff. We were immediately greeted upon entering the restaurant and our plates were cleared as soon as we finished with them. It's obviously a family run restaurant as a young boy helped us with our drinks and was running the register when we checked out. I love seeing a family with together! The food was delicious and very well prepared. They had all of my favorites. I would certainly visit again!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019

The worst cold food I've ever had... unsanitary practices .. employee seem to not wash their hands from back n forth changing out food for buffet...

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

We wereTraveling through on business . I just didn’t want another burger. Thought this would be a nice change. I was wrong. You seat yourself. No one comes to your table. I had to watch other customers to know what to do. You get your own dishes and utensils. The buffet was mostly cornstarch fried gelatinous muck. You could not distinguish pork from chicken from beef. Scary thought. Half way through my lunch, which I left most of it on my plate, they asked for my drink order. In my book that’s a bit late. If your in Ocean Springs for lunch, get a burger.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank auragle3
Reviewed November 15, 2016

This is a simple, pleasantly served, small restaurant, buffet style, with plenty of dishes to sample and take all you want to eat. Start with a choice of soup, and egg rolls as desired. There is grilled type chicken on a stick that is tasty. Every dish presented in maintained hot on the buffer, whatever may be your favorite, you should find here. There may be bigger, or fancier places for Chinese eating, but this place is traditional and good.

Date of visit: November 2016