“I wish I would have known about this place sooner!”
Review of Good Karma Cafe - CLOSED

Good Karma Cafe
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Just ate their for lunch and I wish I would have known about this place sooner. Delicious Indian food. Great value, it was $9 for lunch and it consisted of three courses. I will be back again!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I am eating healthy, and have looked for a place to pick up a healthy meal ... I look no further. The food is THE BEST I have ever tasted. Their soup is out of this world - outstanding! They make it all from scratch and with the best and freshest ingredients. The house salad dressing is the best dressing I have ever had. You will get an excellent lunch at a price that will not hurt your wallet.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Being an Indian Hindu Vegetarian, this was like home away from home for me. They serve wholesome vegetarian Indian style meals and have a great staff. Imagine a blonde girl speaking about Ayurveda and Radha Ashtami!! Beverely - you rock!!