“Everyone wants something different”
Review of Woody's Roadside

Woody's Roadside
Ranked #4 of 148 Restaurants in Ocean Springs
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Offering 19 gourmet burger, and a fish and specialty taco menu. Entree size salads, fresh fish and many tons of appetizers including our famous Cheese Bombs. Craft beers are served at 32 degrees thru the patented Chill Rite frozen beer towers. Full bar and weekend entertainment. Can accommodate private parties up to 80 people. Weekend Late night Happy Hour.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

26 of us went to Woodys are really none of us came away disappointed. Many appetizers were ordered, cheese balls, fried onions and tomatoes and all were enjoyed. As for the main plates we ordered a wide range of dishes and here again all were pleased. I had fish tacos without the fish and they were good. Even with this large group service was courteous and reasonably fast.

1  Thank esopus35
jeff g, Owner at Woody's Roadside, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thank you so much for the "kind" review. We appreciate your patience and especially your patronage. Thank you again

Reviewed July 26, 2013

In my first review I stated that Woody's is "consistently inconsistent".....well I have had several successful visits therefore I am going to remove that title. Woody's manager contacted me based on my first review and asked me to come back. Well I did and continue to do so. The food and the service has been excellent. My whole family loves going to Woody's and it's nice to have them in Ocean Springs! Keep up the good work Woody's and you will have a long successful run. Steak nachos are still my favorite :-)

1  Thank mom2twingrls

Thank you for "kind " words. So glad to always have you as our guests. Thank you

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I had the most amazing burger at Woody's! Very juicy, tasty, and fresh! I had the couch potato added brisket(yummy) and fried egg to it. Great price! They also expanded the restaurant and they a new lounge area upstairs with a bar. Great atmosphere, food and drinks.

2  Thank Accidental_Diva
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We visited this restaurant because my son was really craving chicken fingers. Not only was he very happy with the chicken, but my brisket sandwich wasn't bad either. The only disappointment was the coleslaw portion was on the small-side.

1  Thank dcb0602
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Woody's is a little hole in the wall place that the MS locals love. It's become one of our family favorites, especially with the kids in tow. Don't let the looks on the outside fool you. It's a casual place with fantastic food and good prices. The service can be hit or miss, but it's usually pretty good. The specialty burgers and fish tacos are some of the best around! The fish is fresh, and the specials change regularly.

1  Thank Biloxi176