“Very cute” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Very cute”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Stayed 1 night. The hotel has a cute set up. The lobby girl was very friendly and accommodating. Our fist room had a faulty air conditioner so we were moved to another room with no fuss.was told that the hotel will be upgraded soon. Convienent location.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank az201013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stayed the night on return from a 7 night road trip. Stayed at a resort in Jacksonville Beach and this motel was our favorite. It's a bit off I-10 but definitely worth looking for. Room had a kitchenette with built in microwave, small ( not a mini) fridge with ample freezer space, all utensils furnished. Will definitely stay again when travelling from Houston to the east coast,

Room Tip: Free Wi-Fi for seniors, otherwise $4.95
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank jam1433
Columbus, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Two nights $145.00 total. WOW! This is a clean average hotel. Check in went well and clerk was pleasant and helpful. Other quest friendly and well behaved. Dog friendly also. Would recommend to anyone looking for budget accommodations.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank rebelblues1
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Good staff! Clean kitchen and bathroom. Carpet and chairs could be cleaner but no major complaints!!! Would stay again. To be fair, we had a smoking room, which could have accounted for carpet stains. Christina, at the front desk was extremely nice!

• Stayed May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
3 Thank letavela
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I had stayed in this hotel before in 2006 after just to run back and forth to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. It was a dump. BUT this hotel has changed!!!!!!!
My mother assisted that I stay in Ocean Spring and this hotel. I am very glad I did!!!! This hotel has updated with more updates to come. The bed is comfortable, the kitchen has everything one would need to prepare a meal. This hotel is even pet friendly. The grounds was well kept. I am home and I am still talking about how nice the hotel has changed for the better. Its about ten minute drive to Biloxi, Ms. There is a Waffle House across the street, park the car walk across the street. Ms. Gail was nice she help book the room over the phone. In short this is a great place to stay. Ocean Springs has its own beach, and shoppes why go to Biloxi ?
I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank FINEANDFOXXY4U
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I had a someone sharing a room with me & my family my last wk of stay which ia current. (With ending date March 30 2014)... After I found out she did not pay her half of the bill that I was docked for yhew whole bill. I asked Lady at front desk how could I keep her out & not let her back in.. well she was very helpful & void her key out & gave me a new key so the other person couldn't get back in my room.. the lady up front was very understanding & helpful.. but at bout 12:30 this woman comes banging on my door cussing & yelling to let her.. we had the inside lock on the door so it woke us up when she unlocked door. she said the man up front gave her a key to get in... I'm so pissed off bout this.. thia also goes to shows they dnt check to see whos name is on the room & will trust ppl words.. the woman who was staying before she was kicked out of my room by me & my husband her name sas NO WHERE ON MY ROOM.. IT WAS JUST MY HUSBAND & MINE NAME ON MY ROOM & IN THE SYSTEM LIKE THAT... She even woke my two babies up telling them to get up out of "her" bed & made my babies get on the floor... SO TAKE CAUTION

• Stayed March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
5 Thank Heather8208
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Had a great stay from August 31st, 2013 thru Sept 7th, 2013. 7- night stay was only $193.00 (total cost). Would definitely stay here again on my next vacation back to Biloxi. Very convienient to Biloxi casinos/beach, about 5-10 minutes down the road and over the bridge. Room with clean and fully furnished. Close to all shops and restaurants plus a Walmart down the street. Close to Aunt Jenny's all you can eat Catfish (yum) on Washington St. Convient to I-10 to New Orleans or Pensacola, FL

Room Tip: Had lower level and it was perfect.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Biloxi
Gulf Hills Hotel & Conference Center
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Biloxi - D'Iberville
Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs

Been to Studio 6 Ocean Springs? Share your experiences!