We stayed here only because we had to, as everything else in town was booked up. We did not sleep a wink, and when we called management, they acted like we should just be expecting that type of thing. No soap, shampoo, conditioner, or anything else. The front desk person told us this very unapologetically and rudely. The room looked like it had been transplanted from 1991. It smelled really sour, and I was afraid to take my shoes off.
I guess I should just say, "Hey, it's a Super 8. I should have known better." But...I had to warn you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 is located off of I-10 exit 50, we are in the north-east corner of the intersection with easy on and off. We are centrally located to a lot of what the coast has to offer. We are minutes from down town Historical Ocean Springs were there are plenty of unique restaurants and stores for everyone, minutes from Biloxi’s sandy white beaches and Casino row, minutes from plenty of shopping and dining area’s and some of the coasts golf courses. At the Super 8 you will have a warm southern greeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Ocean Springs Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Springs Super Eight
- Ocean Springs Super 8
- Super 8 Ocean Springs
- Super Eight Ocean Springs