“Bathrooms need to be cleaned”

Super 8 Ocean Springs Biloxi
Super 8 Ocean Springs Biloxi
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Hayden, Alabama
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I booked a room for me,my wife n 3kids, for june 30 to july 5 2013.our stay there was great!beds were comfortable,room was clean ,ac worked good.my family ,and me had a blast.this was our 3rd time staying at this location.its convient to everything.my aunts,the beach,and the mall.overall the room was great ,no problems.the staff was friendly,and breakfast was good.it filkled our tummies.my thanks goes out to the staff for making mine ,and my family,s stay there a goodone.the room Ime, and my family got every time we stayed were great.if you want a cozy hotel with good rooms ,and friendly staff .motel 8 is the place.yall keep up the good work,and me ,and my family wi;ll see yall nexttime. j.p.l.

Room Tip: check the reviews
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank snoopdogg29us
Thibodaux, Louisiana
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Walked in and staff was friendly and courteous. Got our key walked in room it was clean, didn't stink and was cold. I wasn't expecting it to be as good a hotel as it was. Any time I needed anything from the hotel staff they were above nice. Don't go here expecting the Hilton or Marriot because it is not, and nor is the price. Looks like they are remodeling. I was extremely happy and will stay here and recomend friends to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kjun_mtn_lover
Thibodaux, Louisiana
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Didn't think it was going to be as nice as it is. We needed a low priced & nice clean room for 2 nights. Was very impressed. Staff was very nice and helpful. We needed anything, "not a problem, here you go" Rooms was really clean! We are very satisfied!

• Stayed June 2013
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#39 of 47 in Biloxi
Hampton Inn Biloxi / Ocean Springs

Been to Super 8 Ocean Springs Biloxi? Share your experiences!