“business stay”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Ocean Springs
A TripAdvisor Member
NEW ORLEANS
Reviewed October 12, 2012

always have a great stay when i stay there. i am a repeat customer. hotel is near the interstate close to everything in the biloxi asrea. the staff is always friendly and very helpful. the rooms are very clean and have micro wave, and refrigerator. check in and out is very fast. staff has good knowedge of the area and everything that is happening on the coast.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
oceanspringssuuper8, Manager at Super 8 Ocean Springs Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to comment on your recent stay at our hotel.

I do appericate the comments on the staff I will pass it along to them.

We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Mary

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Should have known better when I arrived after 10pm and the check-in clerk was behind bullet proof glass. Not kidding. What a wonderous odor the room had, so much so that as I type this, I'm washing all of my clothes as they reek of whatever that smell was. Food crumbs on the floor, cig burns in the linen, the toilet will soon explode as it was installed in the 60's, and the ever popular hair in the shower. I slept on the 30 year old mattress for all of 3 1/2 hours, got up and left. I'm a frequent customer of the Wyndham chain, they should be ashamed. Can I give zero starts please?

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank zuluking
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Could have at least provided a shower head that worked, water tricked out, it was useless.
Water gushed out at the sink when you turned it on and got you all wet. These are not expenxive things to fix! You would think with all the motels in the area (which is very nice by the way) you would want to stay competitive. Apparenly management doesn't think so. If i ever use your motel again I will insist on reviewing the room first and if it up to standard, move on. I really don't think I will be using Super 8 Motel again, and I will tell all my friends thes same thing.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Paul D
oceanspringssuuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Ocean Springs Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

I am sorry about your stay I do not know if you informed the desk of the problems, but we do like to try and take care of our guest’s problems to make their stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

stayed one night. the room was dusty, internet wifi didn't work in my laptop i was very disappointed. the room smells bad when we open it. not enough pillows on the bed. not going back here again... i will not recommend this hotel to anyone that doesnt know better...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 2, 2012

It is not a five star hotel its super 8 that being said we had a good stay here the room was clean and the bed comfortable

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Quin278
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This was the worst room my wife and I have erver stayed it. When we opened the door the hot stale musky smell hit us. The a/c was hot even though it was hot outside. THe room smelled like it had been shut up for weeks. The bathroom was dirty with hair in the tub. My wife cleaned before we even used it. The pillows were flat as I have ever seen. We took the pillows off both beds to have one thick enough to sleep on and I sleep on a what you buy for a thin pillow at home. We had stayed in the Super 8 in DeIblerville before and it was great. They were full so we went here. THis is a place I will never stay at again and would advise you not to.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marvin C
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My family and I stayed 3 nights over spring break,4-3 to 4-6.The customer service was excellent and the beds where the most comfortable I have ever slept on! My family loved the flexible pool schedule! We will be back in a few mths and we will stay here!The price was excellent for the value!A big thank you to all the staff that made our stay so comfortable!!

Room Tip: its too far to walk to the beach, however its a short easy drive of about 8 mins!