“A very deserving tribute”

Reviewed February 25, 2013

A neat place to see and easy to get to. I felt great after visiting. We owe it to all who have served this great country.

2  Thank Mike M

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is a thoughtful, respectful and well planned memorial for those men and women who gave their lives for our country. Plan to spend a little time, as there is much to see. Old Georgia Boy wrote a great review, please read it. I couldn't possibly say it better. I am attaching some photos to share. I am happy for my visit and that I was able to pay my respect to their memory.

4  Thank 77Bingo
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Didn't realize this was here, but it really resembles the wall in DC.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

It is an honor to view the names of those who died in such a war.

1  Thank Snooks M
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Just a few miles east of the casinos and hotels in Biloxi lies the Mississippi Vietnam Veterans Memorial - but it's so MUCH MORE than that. Begun in 1927 with a plaque honoring veterans of "the world war" (they did not anticipate another one) there are plaques honoring WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam War veterans. An entire main mast of USS Mississippi has been rebuilt and mounted in the WWII section. A"Huey" in MedEvac colors is mounted on a pedestal as it swoops toward the Vietnam Veterans MIA section. Flags from all Southeast Asia nations and others fly in honor. An entire section for SUBMARINERS is found, as subs are built very nearby in Mississippi. The Vietnam portion is very, very meaningful for my generation (I'm in my 60's) with a MIA section complete with photographs, and the "wall" commemorating Mississippi's sacrifice is actually two facing each other, again complete with photographs. You will be touched in a reflective, hopefully meaningful way. It's a "must see" in my book.

2  Thank OldGeorgiaBoy