“Excellent Lunch Spot”

Dining options: Dinner
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent Lunch Spot”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We hit BB's a couple of times a week. Especially good are the shrimp PoBoys and his homemade soups. Creole shrimp and tomato bisque on Thursday and mushroom soup on Weds. Fried oysters and sweet potato fries are good, too.

Griffin, Georgia
“Delicious but expensive”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I found this restaurant on tripadvisor.com. Cute and quaint atmosphere. Very nice and helpful staff. I had the shrimp and corn chowder (tasted okay), the broccoli, bacon, cheddar bites (delicious!!!), and the fried shrimp with crabmeat dressing poboy (outstanding!). The food was great, but the bill was outrageous! My husband, daughter, and I went to lunch there. Hubby got a shrimp and oyster poboy, I got the shrimp poboy, and our daughter got the country fried steak platter. We got 1 appetizer to share and 1 bowl of soup to share. We got 2 desserts to share and tea and coke x 2. The bill was $74....for lunch!!!! Pricey but the food was truly outstanding! We will go back but go easier on the ordering.

1 Thank Sherri W
Gautier, Mississippi
“Great poboys!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This was my first time here. Inside, anyway. I learned their operating hours the hard way. Parking is scary. People pulling in from HWY 90 and others trying to leave. The rule about staying on the right (like all roads in the U.S.) doesn't count here. Inside was a little confusing. One person takes your drink (only!!!) and others take your food order and bring it to your table. Anyway, the crabmeat and cheese poboy was close to the old Vancleave Special at Rosetti's. Messy enough to be good but not sloppy like some I've had. Now that I know the ropes, I'll be back.

1 Thank gtonic63
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
“Worth the drive every time for a Great Lunch....”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My appetizer was the Corn & Crab Bisque, then I had a Great Oyster Po-Boy, Wow it was great. Could not handle dessert today stuffed, but normally it's very good. The sweet tea comes just right. Great Lunch, nice drive from New Orleans. I'll be back, time and time again.

Austin, Texas
“Just ok...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had been looking forward to trying BB's and maybe I was expecting too much. But it was average to me. The roast beef poboy and muffaletta are definitely not the best in town. The seafood options might be better but I don't think I will be back. To be fair though the service was great and very friendly.

• Visited February 2014