“Why did I wait so long”
Review of The Tatonut Shop

The Tatonut Shop
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Ocean Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Hands down one of the top 5 best doughnuts I've ever had. I just stick with the traditional. They use potato flour which makes for the perfect doughnut. If your in ocean springs it's a must do. & they coffee isn't bad either.

1  Thank NATURE-SLAYER

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I have to say these are by far the best doughnuts I've had! I see a lot me visits in the future! I wouldn't go late in the day because the run out. It's worth the trip!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

If your in Ocean Springs a must to try!! This is a family run business that has been in operation for years. Little has changed in the recipe, which is why they draw such a crowd everyday. Get there early because they sell out quick. Their heart is in there donuts!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

No matter what your opinion of donuts, Tato Nut's are the best! A family owned and operated business, you will likely see the owners when you pop in for your Persian…a cinnamon creation that is hard to pass up any time I am downtown. My children love to pop in for treats when they have a day off….some of their favorites are the seasonal offerings, the chocolate glazed, the sprinkles and anything with their exquisite glaze…stop in for a cup of fresh coffee and the best donut you might ever get….a sure shopping pick me up to keep you cheery while you discover your next treasure ..

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

If you're from the coast to live in Ocean Springs you know what tatonut is. They are literally the crack cocaine of donuts. Just as addictive and probably in the end just as bad for you but they are completely delicious ridiculously so. This place is been owned by the Moeller family for at least 30 or 40 years at this location. I believe they are closed on Sundays and Mondays which is a pain in the butt. The donuts themselves are made from potato flour which gives them a real fluffy and tasty flavor so what I can to Krispy Kreme but just a little bit different and better. They are ridiculously popular and often sell out of all donuts by 1030 or 11 o'clock so if you are going to eat there I recommend you plan on going by and getting your donuts before 1030 am. If you don't like these donuts then your taste spuds have been damaged by some strange scientific experiment or your brain but that's okay it just leaves more for the rest of us. I have literally no people to drive from Mobile to Ocean Springs just to get these donuts they are that good. The chocolate covered donuts on my kids favorites and I've always loved the applesauce and blueberry cake like donuts as well. The twisty donuts are also really really good. Not something you want to eat every day and your wife I've hundred pounds but if you want donuts in your close by these are the undisputed king of donuts in the Mississippi Gulf Coast.