“Best donut I've ever had.”
Review of The Tatonut Shop

The Tatonut Shop
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Ocean Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We made a quick stop after reading TripAdvisor reviews and we were pleasantly surprised. Cute shop, lots of choices and quick and friendly service. We ordered the glazed donut holes which were under $2 and a large braided glazed donut. Both were outstanding! Like a puff of sweet air. I always thought Krispy Cream was te beat, but now theirs competition. There are tables and ample street parking.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The donuts are AMAZING! A must if in Ocean Springs. Don't let the line outside intimidate you, as it moves fast.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Expect to stand in line - but the donuts are worth the wait. They were out of almost everything by the time we arrived around 10:30 am. The line moved quickly. The staff are friendly. The chocolate covered twists were divine and so was the mocha latte. Worth standing in line.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have had some incredible donuts from mom and pop shops over the years, but this one probably is tops on my list!! It is a tiny place on Government Street in Ocean Springs, and I don't think I've ever been there when there wasn't a line out the front door, stretching down the block. There's a GOOD reason for the line :-) The coffee is also fabulous!! The only other donut shop I can think of that might come close is Hamilton U.S Donuts, in Hamilton, Alabama. Don't miss Tato-Nut if you go to the MS-AL gulf coast!!!

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We visited the Tatonut, during the Peter Anderson Festival, and Omg... eveything was fresh, the service was quick, the coffee was hot and fresh. But the doughnuts are the best....fresh, crisp, hot and delicious..... yumm, we will be back!