“unexpected surprise!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I must have walked past this place a dozen times before paying attention. We went for lunch one day and were blown away. Best sushi on the coast!!

1  Thank ann m

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have no idea why people are rating this place as high as they have been. The sushi here is certainly good, but good is it's limit. There is nothing that makes the sushi here stand out from any other, making it mediocre at best. I would highly suggest that diners visit other sushi restaurants before writing reviews so that an accurate rating and review can be given. If you want good sushi, go to Saki or Wasabi.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We went on a Saturday night and it was packed. It took a while to get our order, but when we did it was delicious. I ordered a bake scallop wasabi roll and I highly recommend it. If you're in Ocean Springs, it's definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Food was good...it always is. It was BUSY on Friday night so that might explain the service. It was extremely slow, and I had to ask for things 3 or 4 times.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've been a fan of Chef Scott's sushi for 7 years. When I meet people from out of the area, I always suggest that they eat there. We dined for lunch with a party of four. Although the rolls were satisfying, the quality has taken a nose dive. The rolls are smaller and the tastes isn't there as it once was. I'll stick with one of our other local sushi spots next time.