“Could have been better...”
Review of Chef Scott's Sushi

Chef Scott's Sushi
Ranked #33 of 148 Restaurants in Ocean Springs
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've been a fan of Chef Scott's sushi for 7 years. When I meet people from out of the area, I always suggest that they eat there. We dined for lunch with a party of four. Although the rolls were satisfying, the quality has taken a nose dive. The rolls are smaller and the tastes isn't there as it once was. I'll stick with one of our other local sushi spots next time.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Love to eat at this sushi resturant, I can't deny that the food is great. But during the past several times my friends and I have eaten at Chef Scotts the waitresses are so rude it has been a very unpleasant meal. Several of us won't be back until that changes.

1  Thank kristynl2012
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Great location and atmosphere to go along with the best sushi around. They are also BYOB. It is small, so there is often a wait on weekend nights, but is worth it!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

My first time to this sushi restaurant and I enjoyed every minute of it. The Birthday roll was amazing along with the Up all night dancing roll. Even thought the place is small, it is well worth the visit.

Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

Great sushi, creative, but small establishment!! Always clean sushi and chef Scott is great!