Holiday Inn Express New Albany
$92
$78
Hampton.com
Best Western New Albany(New Albany)(Great Value!)
$76
$60
  • Breakfast included
$88
TripAdvisor
All reviewspizza deliveredparking lotgas stationdefinitely stay here againroom was nice and cleana pet friendly hotelbreakfast roombusiness tripwe've stayedupon checkwould recommend this hotel to anyonean upgraderoad tripbreakfast was deliciousother hotelsnon smoking roomdesk clerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This week we are traveling with our little dog. My husband travels weekly with his job, but, even for him, it is very challenging to find a nice hotel that accepts pets. The staff was wonderful , the room was very clean, and the breakfast was good, what more can I say. They were very helpful in letting us have a ground level room near a door. That is wonderful if you are traveling with a dog.
I hope this review is helpful to other pet owners.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2012

It's a HIX, but the great staff make this a special HIX. From check-in to breakfast in the morning, everyone was prompt courteous and professional. It's a pretty simple formula, average property + great staff = great property.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This hotel was quiet and comfortable, just the way I like it. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Rooms were clean, and as I said, quiet, although they seemed to be almost full. Breakfast was very good, hot and fresh. I wish they still had the waffles instead of the new pancake machine. The waffles were great. The pancakes are good, but you can not make them a little more well done. There was a nice selection. Location was good also.

Room Tip: We were on the back side, there was no noise, looked out at a nice view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed on our way home from Florida. The property was the perfect drive from Destin and allowed us to make in the 1/3 stop. Everything was up par including the lobby area, room bathroom, meals, etc.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Chad C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express New Albany, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a guest review, we rely on guest feedback to improve our service and operations. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

All the best,

Chad Clark

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I am a Priority Club platinum memeber and stay at HI Expresses all the time. This location is a hit and miss. I have stayed a couple of times and the initial room that I was given was not clean - coins, wrappers, greasy hand prints on tables, and hair, dental floss left on bathroom floor. The staff was friendly and helpful in getting me a new room (twice), but it has left doubts in my mind about the cleanliness of the rooms. I was told that the Manager would contact me about the issues that I had, but that never happened.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new wing when making reservation.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Douglas W
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express New Albany, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Dear Wirthless1,

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Jaime W