“Check the bathroom”

Hampton Inn New Albany
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in New Albany
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Didn't provide shampoo on the first day, then didn't provide anything the next. Check the room before settling in: toilet paper, soap, shampoo, etc. It is very inconvenient to have to deal with this when you get up in the morning and have to make a trip to the lobby to get things you need for a shower.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Very clean rooms and not far from other businesses. Would surely stay again. Was referred from a relative. Coffee in room but also made fresh in the lobby. When I come back I will stay here. Desk clerk was very helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
43918Jneely, General Manager at Hampton Inn New Albany, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you for staying Hampton Inn New Albany MS. We really enjoyed your time with us!! We look forward to you next visit.

Team Hampton

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I arrived at 11 pm and was really tired after driving for 16 hours. The host knew who I was, welcomed me and checked me really fast. Since the temp. had dropped to freezing I appreciated the quickly adjusting thermostat in the room. My room was warm within minutes. The bed was firm the way I like it and it was a great nights sleep. Up at 5 again, I showered, loaded the car, and enjoyed the free breakfast and coffee before I left. Perfect nights stay. Everything was super clean and technology was up to date for ipad and t.v. use. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2014

My mother-in-law regularly recommends Hampton Inn to me. This time we found one just where we needed at a price we couldn't pass up and it was one of our favorite hotels of the whole 2-week trip! The best parts about it were the comfortable beds in a quiet room, a heated indoor pool (Many hotels boast of a "heated pool" - this one is actually warm!), and a great breakfast. There were even non-gluten items available. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying Hampton Inn.. Look forward to your next stay!!

Team Hampton

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was here for business. Hotel was great, rooms clean, breakfast suitable, amenities (internet, fitness center and pool) useful. the staff were always available and able to help with any questions. I would stay here anytime - business or family travels.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The hotel itself is nice. We had an issue with them not be able to see where we had prepaid for our room. You might want to call ahead and see if they have it on file before you have to deal with it at the hotel. The frustration of getting that settled took away from our enjoyment of the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
billie j, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn New Albany, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Dear advance pucrchase: i must extend my apology and let you know how sorry I am for any mixup or inconvience that we may have caused you during your stay. You are important to us and we do try to make sure that all guest are glad that they came to the Hampton.

We try to make sure all prepaid accounts are attached to our guest folio before they arrive. If we fail to do so on your visit, accept my apology; we will strive to do better. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Team Hampton/New Albany MS
New Albany, MS.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stay at Hampton Inns all the time, but there is no fixing this place. It is very clean, very modern, but the walls, and ceilings must be super thin. You can here the TV sets in the rooms above you and either side of you, as well as anything going on in each room, and when the train 3 miles away goes by, you will hear that too. Bring earplugs, other than that, the place is just like any really nice Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RTG-travlin
43918Jneely, Manager at Hampton Inn New Albany, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank You for staying at the Hampton Inn New Albany MS,We love having you here. We do understand from time to time we may get a guest that's a light sleeper.

We also have free available ear plugs at the front desk for your convenience. Also we are conveniently located in the central area of New Albany MS.

We have forward your concern of building codes to our builder. We also really look forward to your return we love having you here..

Also consider these accommodations in or near New Albany
Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing
Red Roof Inn Tupelo
Red Roof Inn Tupelo
#6 of 26 in Tupelo

Been to Hampton Inn New Albany? Share your experiences!