“Hampton Inn Review”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in New Albany
Alpharetta, United States
“Hampton Inn Review”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I travel on business and with the family pretty often and have found the Hampton Inn to have consisten high quality of service across multiple properties - i have never been dispointed over the last 10 years. Free breakfast and internet is a welcome and apprecieated perk!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
HAMPTON, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Usual high quality I expect from a Hampton Inn. Well satisfied. Myself & wife had a room as well as my son & his wife. We had driven several hours from Atlanta after work and were picking up another family member in a nearby town the next morning. I used HHonors points for the room and selected the nearest Hampton Inn. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Mission
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were driving late and had to stop, we ended up here and are we glad we did! The Rooms are completely modern fridge, decor and all. Beds were very comfortable, no noises from any rooms or the hall way either. Breakfast was amazing. Staff was the friendliest I may have ever encountered both late at night and in the morning. One of the best places I have stayed ever.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The positives - The staff was very friendly and our room and the breakfast area was clean. The negatives - The rooms need to have mini refrigerators in them. The pool area needs maintained better. The fitness room needs to be cleaned. The breakfast quality and selection needs to be better.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Leland, Mississippi
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The rooms were nice and comfortable. The breakfast was very tasty with different choices both mornings. The chlorine in the pool was too strong to even sit in the pool room, so swimming did not go so well. My son enjoyed the fitness room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had the best stay ever in a Hampton Inn at this location. Staff bends over backward to accomodate you. Even when I screwed up the reservation and arrived a day later than I had planned. They made everything right and soothed a tired and worn out family. I would give them 5 stars!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Springfield
Reviewed June 30, 2013

As an auto supplier to Toyota, I'm constantly on the go. Therefore, I'm looking to stay only at a hotel that is clean / comfortable and the staff is courteous. I've found that place, at the Hampton Inn in New Albany, MS. During my travels, I'm usually there 2 to 3 days at a time. My room is always clean, breakfast is always ready and the complimentary dinner is always plentiful and delicious. I will continue to stay at the Hampton Inn in New Albany, MS. during my business trips to Toyota. I also highly recommend the hotel stay to anyone traveling in the area whether it's business or personal travel. Great Job Staff... Thank You.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tupelo North
BEST WESTERN PLUS Tupelo Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing
Americas Best Value Inn - Tupelo

Been to Hampton Inn New Albany? Share your experiences!