“Great hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in New Albany
Lebanon, Missouri
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My family stayed here while on vacation. The man that checked us in was very friendly and fast. Our room was nice and clean. The bed was very comfy. Our son enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was good with lots of choices. The morning staff was very friendly. We would stay here again. I highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Deana79

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Oregon
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I have had the opportunity to stay in the hotel two times in the past several months. BOTH times I was greeted by a very caring front desk staff. The hotel is VERY clean and welcoming. It is also very quiet inside and out even though it is located next to a major freeway I was able to sit outdoords on the patio next to the indoor pool and read a book and do a bit of work. There is enough seating and food for everyone at breakfast, again very caring staff and clean here too! The location to this facility is convenient if you have anything to do in the area and the staff is really helpful for food and shopping needs. I wish THIS was the standard instead of the exception in hotel accomodations and staff.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Davidson, North Carolina
Reviewed February 23, 2012

The quality and atmosphere is not lacking in this Inn. I enjoyed the Happy Hour and the neat folks I from all over. Great service,very clean rooms, excellent goodies and breakfast.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank allenriverford28036
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed January 29, 2012

We recently traveled to Ripley, MS to vist family and brought along our chocolate lab for the trip. I am always VERY skeptical of 'pet friendly' hotels - often they will stick you in a designated 'pet friendly' room (which is often not people friendly). However, our experience at Hamton Inn in New Albany, MS was wonderful! From the time I made the reservation and inquired about their pet policy, to our check-in, and check-out, the accommodations were great. There was no pet fee or deposit (which I find to be rare). The staff were very loving to our fur-child. The room smelled great and was very clean. The only reason I didn't give a 5 star review is because there isn't really a designated place for pets to run around and do their business (although I have to say, I didn't see one single poop anywhere on the grounds). Being close to major roads made me very nervous letting her run free to stretch her legs - she stayed on her leash. Also, for some reason, the doors slam REALLY loudly. I think we were on a busy floor with people coming and going from their rooms all day/night. Lastly, although I love most things about the Hampton Inn, I'm not crazy about their mattresses - a little too soft for my taste. However, I know MANY people who LOVE their mattresses...so take my opinion with a grain of salt. All in all, we plan to make this our hotel of choice for future visits to the area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jamie A
Atlanta
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Great hotel especially for using Hilton Honors points. No movies to rent on the TV though. Beautiful decor and easy access to the highway.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Springfield, MO
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Excellent hotel, great staff...wonderful place to stop on the way to the gulf coast.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Naples, Florida
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I was on a roadtrip trip heading home and was looking for a hotel to stop for the night.....I lucked out in my choice to stop in New Albany Mississippi at the Hampton Inn. ..from the young man at check in to my departure the next morning it was a great relaxing experience. The room was perfect, modern, up to date, very clean with an o so comfortable bed. Although I was just traveling through I will definitly return to this hotel in subsequent trips and will recommend it to others.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
#2 of 3 in New Albany
Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing
Americas Best Value Inn - Tupelo

Been to Hampton Inn New Albany? Share your experiences!