“Marriott watch out !”

Comfort Inn Moss Point
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Moss Point
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

As I stay at comfort inn chains around the country the more I see less difference in their service, accommodation and comfort than the Courtyard by Marriott chains. I stayed here one night on a business trip and I have to say from a cheerful staff that treats you right to a comfortable clean room with a filling FREE breakfast, you will find these a cheaper yet comparable alternative. This is a good and well managed property.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Obi1234
Blake_Hampton_Foster, Owner at Comfort Inn Moss Point, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to get on Trip Advisor to write this great review about our hotel! You put the nail on the head with what we are trying to provide consumers in our market, a cheaper yet extremely similar alternative to other hotel chains like Holiday Inn and Marriott. We appreciate this review and please bring this response in the next time you stay with us and we will give you 10% off your next stay if you book directly with us. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again!

Warm Regards,

The Comfort Inn - Moss Point Team

Reviewed July 13, 2012

After a couple of disappointing stays in Choice Hotels in the last month (Corpus Christi Central and Fort Worth Fossil Creek) we were delighted that this particular Comfort Inn lived up to it's favorable reviews. By far one of the cleanest hotels we've encountered. The king room we had was quiet, roomy, nicely decorated, had nice lighting and a new flat screen, a GREAT bed (just enough support without being too firm) soft pillows and fine linens. Plenty of hot water and the AC was pretty quiet and worked great. Not often enough do we get such a good night's rest in a quality hotel. (More than we have come to expect from a $80+ per night hotel, so we FINALLY felt as if we got our money's worth). This hotel is in a safe area that is easily accessible from I-10, with gas and chain restaurants close by. The free breakfast (of which we seldom partake) was okay, made better by the wide assortment of condiments available to take a bagel or even the eggs (?) up a notch. I went with the Louisiana Hot Sauce on my eggs (?) and left the breakfast room happy. (Although, I have to say, I'm a bit weary of the TV's always being ON and usually tuned to some news (?) channel spewing out politcal commentary. Not a good way to start the day (anywhere).Just put it on the weather channel and be done with it That's all most us travellers are interested in the morning, anyway). Friendly, professional and courteous staff. We could find nothing wrong with this place except for the one elevator being small (had to wait or take the stairs...we took the stairs to work off the breakfast (lol). So, as those who travel extensively and regularly find ourselves at the mercy of Trip Advisor reviews, my wife and I both heartily recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank VinGins
Reviewed June 27, 2012

One night stay for family of four passing through Mississippi. Enjoyed our stay here. Clean room, comfortable beds, and pleasant staff. Breakfast ok, usual fare, but folded eggs and sausage did not look appetizing. Breakfast staff almost too efficient, to keep product stockpiled, they would take away trays more than half full to resupply, while guests were standing in front of tray to get food.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Absolutely lives up to the reviews! Very pleasant stay. Rooms were super clean, staff was nice & breakfast was very good. Prices weren't too bad either.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I stayed here for a month,while I was working at Chevron.This was one of the best hotel I ever stayed at.The staff was great.Thank DaNesha,Raven,Andrea.The breakfast was awesome.So to let y'all know I will be seeing y'all again real soon.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Thank you Andrea for making our family stay pleasant. Thank you for providing excellent customer service and always being so pleasant. You always greet us a smile.

Hope to see you next year for the 25 Anniversary.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Blake_Hampton_Foster, Owner at Comfort Inn Moss Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. Andrea was thrilled to see her name mentioned on Trip Advisor, she is truly a great associate. Secondly, thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn as your place of destination. We realize you have a lot of lodging choices and we certainly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. If there is ever anything we can do better for you in the future, please let us know and we will make it happen right away.

Thanks again!

The Comfort Inn - Moss Point Team

Reviewed March 29, 2012

This has to rate as one of the best places I have stayed in, ever! The hotel was squeaky clean, the employees went above and beyond to be helpful and were so, so friendly. I had to stay over one more night than I had expected and when I went back to my room the cleaning lady said I could go ahead and come in but the manager still needed to check it. I was impressed that the management takes the time to check each room after its cleaned. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in this area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Hampton Inn Moss Point
Hampton Inn Moss Point
#1 of 9 in Moss Point
Hilton Garden Inn Pascagoula

Been to Comfort Inn Moss Point? Share your experiences!