“Needs better service..”

Quality Inn Moss Point - Pascagoula
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Moss Point
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

When I checked in they told me the room rate was $70. The next morning they told me the rates go up to $90 a day, during the weekdays...the construction was horrible..you could not rest on the weekends..was very dissatisfied and moved across the road.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank peapod1hull

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed over night, room was very clean. Walls are thin, you can hear the people next door. Would not recommend if you are a light sleeper. Front lobby is very clean. They do not give you a receipt unless you ask for it. There is a 10% fee for incidentals if you use your debit card, pet fee is $25. Overall, a decent place for an overnight stay

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Simirugrat
Reviewed April 15, 2013

read all your reviews, and decided to go with it, but was very disappointed in the rooms, they were on the small side, the rugs were stained, the furniture was so outdated, my grandmother would have decorated it better. to give them some credit, they are trying to renovate the place, but it seems only on the outside. bedding was o.k.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Studionsl
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The receptionist was very nice, accepted my coupon and gave me a quiet room newly remodeled. Snacks were served - popcorn and soft-serve ice cream. A nice touch after being on the road for a while. I slept in and missed breakfast but the serving area was clean and coffee was fresh and available all day/night.

The room was comfortable and fairly spacious and the bed was comfortable too. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mehtravels
qualitymp, General Manager at Quality Inn Moss Point - Pascagoula, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2015

Kind Regards,

Ted Speaker
Quality Inn Pascagoula / Moss Point

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I am a traveling construction worker, who depends on the honesty of hotels to protect me and my belongings, provide me with a place to sleep and maintain hygiene between shifts. I recieve a small amount of money in order to pay for food,lodging, fuel, laundry, etc. On this particular project, I'm working the night shift. When I called the Quality Inn to inquire the owner/ manager Ted, told me " Oh yes sir it is very quiet and peacefullm during the day here we pride ourselves in our guests satisfaction and quality of their stay..... Now keep in mind the price for this hotel is twice as much as I was paying across the freeway at another hotel.....I am so sick of being ripped off and lied to.... they have been doing renovations and repairs to the exterior walls and the roof jackhammering and scaffolding and it has been impossible for me to sleep during the day.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Lafe M
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed here while traveling through Louisiana, on my way to Houston from central Florida. It was a convenient location between the two.
The hotel was under construction at the time. I did get one of the remodeled rooms, which was fairly Ok. It seems all the hotels in the area are on the expensive side. I paid $76 and change here. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was nice. The fruit was fresh. I would stay here again if stuck in the area, otherwise I will travel down the road a little further, Prices go down as does the traffic 10 miles down the road.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is remodeled and away from the construction area.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank brian h
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Been staying at the Quality in for a week now and the have a fantastic hotel. They offer everything here to make life easier when you are away from home. The entire staff are very courtious and helpfull, and they seem to be investing in the the maintenance which to me is very important, (after all first appearance is everything) The free breakfast is fantastic wide variety of food, always free popcorn, fruit and ice cream all day. Computer room ,fitness room,laundry room all remodeled. All in all freat place to stay

Room Tip: I stayed in room 207 and found plenty of parking every time I came back to room and close to front l...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business